- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004
- File size
- 1.3 MB
You are sure to find the CLS Repaint Manager to be an invaluable tool. Many are already raving about its capabilities and ease of use. It is simple to get started and use for people on any level of skill.
You can use third party liveries just as easily. For those of high skill it offers an easy way to show off your skills with the uploading feature for your repaint files. The CLS Repaint Manager offers fast and simple downloads for the FS9 and the FSX. It is so simple any one can use it. No need for technical skills and knowledge.
This software offers livery installation and downloads with one click. This will work with all FS aircraft add-ons including the CLS aircraft and other aircraft from other brands and developers. The database of liveries is growing constantly. There are always new CLS arcraft as well as other aircraft. You can use the repaint manager to connect to the large database. This provides a simple way to look through the offered liveries. It also makes the installation as simple as one click.
You can also drag and drop any zip files of liveries into the program that you have already downloaded. Once it has been prepared by the manager you can click the install button and be done. The CLS Repaint Manager also allows you to edit .cfg entries for aircraft or even delete them, making it easy to manage your flight sim aircraft. You can also use the software to upload and liveries you have made into the database. You only need to click the upload tab. simply drag and drop the zip file or folder into the upload section.
The manager comes with three airbus and the MD81/82 livery pack expansions. It also has over 20 DC10 liveries and 15 MD81/82 JetLiners.
The CLS Repaint Manager has been developed by CLS, and uses CLS servers to run. The one-year license fee is purely for the development, maintenance and support cost of the program. All liveries are freely available, and should only be uploaded when the original author allows.
Renewal of the license is not automatically, you can simply purchase a new one-year license and enter the code in the program.
Offering quick and easy livery downloads to enhance your FS9 and/or FSX installation! No technical knowledge about FS is required to use our one-click installation for liveries. And be noted, this is not just for CLS aircraft but for any FS aircraft addon! So yes this will also work on your purchased aircrafts from other developers. The current database of liveries can be seen here: CLS Repaint Manager database The database is expanding daily, with many new CLS and non-CLS aircraft.
The Repaint Manager (RM) connects to our extensive database of liveries, provides you an easy way of browsing the available liveries, and let you install one by just one click. But thats not all you can do with this program. You can also manage your current aircraft in flight sim, edit their aircraft.cfg entries, or delete them. As bonus we also includes a feature to import liveries for installation. Downloaded a zip file with a livery you always wanted? Drag and drop it onto the RM and it will prepare the livery for installation. Once again, hit the install button and it will be installed for you!
Uploading liveries you made to our database is really easy. We included a simple, straight-forward uploading tab. All you need to do is to drop the livery zip or folder onto the upload part of the Repaint Manager. Or even better, if you browse to the texture folder of the livery when its installed in your FS, our RM will find the corresponding aircraft.cfg data and prepare the livery for uploading. All you need to do now is verify the data, and hit the upload button.**
FREE livery packs included (normally payware!)
The Repaint Manager comes with many liveries for CLS aircraft which are normally payware. In fact, it even comes with liveries which are not available elsewhere!
- 3 Airbus Pack livery expansion
- MD81/82 Livery pack expansion
- more then 20 new DC10 Series liveries which are ONLY available using the CLS Repaint Manager!
- No less then 15 brand new MD81/82 JetLiner liveries which are ONLY available using the CLS Repaint Manager!
- Our database works for CLS, but also NON-CLS aircraft!
- Search for FS9 and FSX liveries easy and quick using the SEARCH tab
- Liveries are previewed with thumbnails
- Download and install liveries from our database with just one click
- No knowledge about FS required to install liveries
- Download and install liveries up to 4 items at the same time
- Report non-working liveries with our easy reporting system
- All liveries are free! We only charge for usage of the program (1 year license)
- Quickly manage your installed liveries for FS9 and FSX
- Edit aircraft.cfg data
- Remove liveries
- Drop a folder or zip file on the import window and it will analyse the repaint, preparing it for installation
- If the repaint you downloaded elsewhere (from the internet) is correct, our program will be able to install it easily
- No FS knowledge required to install third party liveries downloaded from the internet
- Quick and easy upload feature for repainters
- Ability to drop a repaint (zip or folder) on the Repaint Manager, it will analyse and prepare the upload for you
- Ability to select a texture folder in your FS, drop it on the Repaint Manager, it will find the corresponding aircraft.cfg data and prepare the upload for you
- Upload up to 4 liveries at the same time (adding liveries is one by one, but you can add 4 liveries while the first is still uploading)
- The program will notify you when there is a new version available of the Repaint Manager
- Easy viewing of your current version