Boeing 767 for FSX/FS20043 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004
- File size
- 37 MB for FS2004 / 46 MB for FSX
AFS-design brings a excellent rendition of Boeing 767.
The Boeing 767 is a twin-engine aircraft of the U.S. aircraft manufacturer Boeing . The economically very successful low-wing monoplane was the first long-haul Boeing aircraft with only two engines and is produced today. The Boeing 767 has until today more transatlantic flights performed than any other passenger airplane. The development of the Boeing 767 as a widebody aircraft began on 6 July 1979 and was intended as a replacement for the Boeing 707. The first flight took place on 26 Of September 1981.
With the 767-300 followed in 1985 to develop an extended version, which in 1986 was delivered to launch customer Japan Airlines. 1993 yet was followed by a cargo variant with the name Boeing 767 -300F . In early 2009 upgraded American Airlines is the first airline company applies its Boeing 767-300 with winglets after. With the Boeing 767-400 , Boeing introduced a new cockpit in the Boeing 767 series to facilitate retraining and the Boeing 787 for the crews.
All models have a fully functional cockpit with touch screens und Head Up Display (HUD):
- Five multi-function displays
- Center console with FMC, radio display with transponders, trim and engine thrust lever control
- Yoke with controllable switches
- Upper panel with about 100 real deposited switches
- "Seatbelt" and "No Smoking" sign with acoustic sound
- Autopilot features: ILS, FD, ALT, VS, HDG, NAV, speed, Mach, Loc, autothrottle / Master, QNH
- HUD - Display: artificial horizon, velocity, G, Mach, TAS, IAS, compass, QNH, height, pitch
- 2D panel in the resolution 1280x720 px / 3D panel with 1024x1024 px textures
FMC ( Flight Managment Computer ):
- 15 differents menus
- Gauge of miscellaneous flightparameter
- Use of flightplan
- Calculation of courses analogical wind, highlevel and aerodrome of destination
- Follow of waypoints
- Coursegauge and autopilotcontrol
- All models are for the Microsoft Flight Simulator FS2004 and FSX
- Detailed external and internal model including Virtual Cockpit with a friendly co - pilot
- Animations in the external model: flaps, slats, spoilers, three cabin doors and two hatches, animate gear
- Extensive lighting effects of windows and exterior lighting
- Exterior lighting: Beacon-, Strobes-, Nav-, Landing- and Taxi- Lights
- Virtual Cockpit: panel light, window reflections, highly detailed, including avionics for radio navigation
- Panel with FMC ( Flight Managment Computer ) and GPS ( Global Positioning System )
- Engine thrust reverser including animation and realistic flight dynamics
- All models with ATC-ID sign in the cockpit and exterior models.
- New textures (1024*1024) with specular shine, night lighting and Alpha technology
- Gangway stairs and Logo Light
The Boeings 767 are equipped with a variety of liveries:
- Industrie house,
- Condor Flugdienst
- Japan Airlines
- Qantas Airways
- British Airways
- American Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- UPS Airlines
- Texture for Repainting
Rated 2.0/5.0 based on 3 customer reviews
2/5 Verified Purchase
This is pretty poor product. It feels like a hastily put-together aircraft from other products by AFS and as a result there are several functions, notably in the main panel, which don't work properly and the overall quality of the panel display is poor. One saving grace is that the aircraft flies fairly well and is fairly easy to control.
2/5 Verified Purchase
This is poor quality on the interior. It gives you two of the same aircraft, Cabin and cockpit. VC Looks like something made in MS Paint. However the sounds, effects and flying is amazing.
Would not pay for if if I had known.
superb model, dynamics and effects ruined by the cockpit. Should be freeware, this. The sounds sound as if AFS-Design just got some sounds from fs freeware