Boeing 767 GE Sound Pack for FSX/P3D
For any FS2004, FSX and/or P3D users, you’ll likely notice the atmospheric drop-off compared to the visual and audio side of things. Not only is the Boeing 76 GE range of engines a more immersive and expansive sound, but they should be immediately heard as soon as you turn the aircraft on. With this package from Turbine Sound Studios, you can make sure that any trips in a Boeing 767 will now be accompanied by that tremendous General Electrics sound. If you feel like you need a little more zest added to the overall atmosphere, this might just be the place to start. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 55 MB
- Turbine Sound Studios
Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
It can help to add some missing immersion from the cockpit. The Boeing 767 is quite a large aircraft, but the generic sounds make it sound rather dull and dainty. This solves that problem for you, making it much easier for you to get the kind of atmosphere that you need to fly with peace of mind. It’s the kind of high-quality experience that brings together the most important sound moments, making each flight more enjoyable and more immersive in equal measure.
This low-wing cantilever monoplane has plenty to love about it. The old sounds, though, leave a lot to be desired. With this solution, you can make sure that these problems become a thing of the past.
- Top quality immersion on the wind sounds, making sure that the outer atmosphere of the world is just as immersive as the cockpit atmosphere that now exists.
- Better ambiance within the cockpit, adding to the whole experience. Now, that signature Boeing cockpit is going to look and sound far more like the experience you’d have expected.
- Gears and flaps move freely now, with the sounds associated with them adding further to the constant noise and sound that one would hear aboard a GE-powered 767.
- Highly detailed over speed and autopilot sounds now exist, too. These help to make sure that you can always stay in total control of your flight, making sure you’re always in control.
- Worried that you might not quite understand when the 767 stalls? Then this adds in some new custom stall sounds. These catch the stalls perfectly.
- New custom wheel rumbles also make sure you can hear the atmosphere of the aircraft come through from the ground up, with every turn of the wheel captured.
- High-quality sounds which have been adjusted and mastered to help make sure they meet the very highest standard possible in terms of immersion.
About Turbine Sound Studios
Turbine Sound Studios (TSS) are true masters in creating sound packs for flight sim aircraft add-ons. Known in the industry for the finest cockpit and external sounds. Founded by Christoffer Petersen and based in Denmark, they are true innovators in creating realistic flight sim cockpit sounds.
Their products are captured from the real-world aircraft counterparts using professional recording and editing techniques.
Their sound add-ons can be used on any aircraft model - both freeware or payware. They have focused on FSX and Prepar3D over the years but we are sure they will begin to remaster their creations for the new 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.