Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 53 MB
Flying a Boeing 767 RR should be an enjoyable experience, yet FSX and P3D users may disagree. Part of the disappointment often stems from the total lack of sound immersion. This add-on, then, helps to fill in the blanks. Not only does it play a major role in improving the sound quality, but also the usage of said sounds and their general consistency. That’s very important and often plays a significant role in ensuring you can become more comfortable as a pilot.
High-quality sounds play a role in making sure you can learn more from the aircraft. The reactions you provide can often be based on sound rather than sight. This Turbine Sound Studios package, then, helps to solve that problem in a big way.
You actually have the chance to custom-build your own 767 sound package here, so that it can fit with the right engine. This package captures the classic Rolls Royce sound that you hear emanating from the 767. Now, you can make sure that the audio experience matches the visual experience. From hearing the landing gear properly retract to the two wing-mounted turbo-fan engines roaring into life, you can make the cockpit experience far more enjoyable.
On top of this, you can enjoy flying this low-wing cantilever monoplane through to better reactions. The richness and crispness of each sound make sure that you hear them in good time. This helps you to react to what the aircraft is ‘saying’ as much as showing. With that in mind, you can go from being an inexperienced Boeing pilot to being in total control in a short space of time.
Few other aircraft can be quite so distinctive in their sounds as the Boeing 767 RR. Now, you can enjoy that enhance sound immersion yourself.
- The signature Boeing cabin plays some role in making the immersion even more distinctive. The large-scale windows and the shape make excellent reverberation.
- Customized wind sounds, which help to really make a big difference to how much you can react to the elements as much as anything else.
- New flap sounds further add to the immersion within the cockpit really improving in-flight experience.
- Fresh new wheel rumble sounds make taking off as fun as flying itself due to that high-quality rumble experience.
- Added new stall sound add-ons will help you to really understand when you have made a mistake direct from the cockpit.
- Better over speed and autopilot sounds helps to further improve upon the cockpit immersion, whilst also helping you to better tame and control your aircraft.
- High-quality cockpit ambiance included. This helps to bring the experience together, and make you feel more at home in the cockpit with sounds any real pilot would hear.