Boeing 767 PW Sound Pack for FSX/P3D1 reviews
Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 61 MB
Part of becoming a better pilot stems from your ability to handle adversity. Of course, with so much going on in the cockpit of a Boeing 767, you might not have time to spot every potential danger. With the help of this new Boeing 767 PW sound pack, though, you can make sure that you hear a problem before you see it.
This revolutionary new sound package helps to deliver a much more gratifying experience from the comfort of the cockpit. Not only do they make it easier for you to spot problem through sound as much as sight, but it makes the whole atmosphere of the aviation experience more immersive.
Now, you can make your own 767 sound far more like the real thing. Free from the generic sounds of the past and now lit up with the noise of the real engine, this offers a much more impressive and immersive experience overall. It captures all of the best moments, making sure that you can get all the help that you need to really get the best representation possible for the Boeing 767.
Those who appreciate realism and authenticity should feel right at home in the cockpit of this low-wing cantilever monoplane thanks to this new and improved sound collection. It’s got that classic Boeing interior, ensuring that the sounds echo and ricochet around naturally to help create the most immersive experience possible.
- Highly impressive new customized wind sounds. These new wind sounds do a great job of adding an extra touch of immersion to the exterior as well as the interior.
- Gears and flaps now make the right kind – and style – of noise. This is just another example of the small but significant attention to detail used here.
- The new and improved stall sounds make a wonderful change, letting you know exactly when you have stalled so you can try come out the other end without issue.
- New overspeed sounds make it easy to know when you have taken your eye off the speed and may just be going a little too fast for your own good.
- Fresh new wheel rumbles allow the atmosphere on the ground to be as enjoyable as the atmosphere up in the sky.
- Custom autopilot sounds kick in now, too. That helps you to know when you have activated/de-activated the autopilot system, making sure you are never caught off-guard.
- High-quality attention to detail on the ambiance of the cockpit, too. Helps to make the whole experience feel a touch more realistic and enjoyable.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
Very Good, Sounds like the real thing to me.. Very Realistic sounding