Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 64 MB
Flying an aircraft as big and as strenuous to handle as the Boeing 777 can take some work. With this Turbine Sound Studios package, though, you can make what is often a challenging experience somewhat easier. This helps to make sure you can enjoy the true sounds of the PW4000 engine that roars the Boeing 777 through the air every time. As part of a trio of soundpacks for the 777 by TSS, this helps to really add to the immersion and the realism of the whole experience.
Made for FSX and P3D, this works perfectly with both FSX: Steam Edition and P3D v4. This add-on helps to add to the immersion as much as the education, really improving the quality of your flight experience. Within this package, you get access to the Pratt & Whitney engine style for the 777. As part of the General Electric GE-90, Pratt Whitney PW40XX and the Rolls Royce Trent 800 Series, this makes sure you can give this iconic engine range the atmospheric improvement that it deserves.
Originally developed for the 777 specifically, these 112” engines provided a huge amount of power, which was needed to pull the Boeing into the sky. In this package, then, the models covered include PW4074, PW4077, PW4077D, PW4084, PW4084D, PW4090, and PW4098.
A highly powerful engine that was backed with Full Authority Digital Engine Control and top quality fuel economy, the PW40XX range is highly respected. Now, you can make sure that flying any Boeing 777 aircraft is going to look, feel and sound just as it would from the cockpit. The sounds are also recorded mere feet away from a United Airlines Boeing 777 aircraft.
For a fine mixture of high-quality performance and immersion, then, be sure to try this out.
- Makes use of immersive sound cone technology to make sure the sound comes from all angles. From the cockpit, you should hear the audio ambiance from all angles.
- New and improved ambient sounds included for the cockpit, too. This helps to make the cockpit as noisy as you would expect as an acting pilot.
- Customized weather effects added, especially concentrating on the sound of the wind whirring past as you sit in the cockpit and pick up the pace.
- New custom gear and flap sounds, too, making sure you can easily stay well within the performance limits of the 777. Simply listen for sounds of resistance and adjust.
- Fresh wheel rumble noises help to give you that added touch of immersion within the cockpit, too.
- Customized over speed warnings will give you a prompt reminder when you take your eyes off the speedometer, helping you to stay safe.
- New touchdown sounds are included to help make the experience of landing as immersive and atmospheric as the experience of taking off.