Boeing 777 PW4090 Pilot Edition Sound Pack for FSX/P3D
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 93 MB
- Turbine Sound Studios
Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
For those who enjoy flying the Boeing 777, it’s important that you can make the flight as atmospheric as possible. With this Turbine Sound Studios Pilot Edition sound add-on, you can enjoy a much more immersive experience than before. With HD recorded sounds, these deliver sounds which are applicable to the Boeing 777 PW4090 engine.
This carries all of the sounds as if they were heard from the cockpit, and delivers a transformative change to the cockpit experience. These models were developed for the PMDG and Captainsim Boeing 777 models but should work with various other models to some degree.
The engine this is based upon, the Pratt and Whitney 4000, is very impressive if somewhat old-school engine model for aircraft. The 4000 range makes up a variety of different engine families, with various 94-112” diameter fan engines producing up to 99,040lbf in thrust. They are hugely impressive aircraft engines, but in many FSX and P3D can simply lack the same verve and boom that it should have.
This add-on makes sure that the engines now sound much more authentic, carrying that rich and harmonic boom that they are so well-known for. It’s been around since 1995, and in that time has become established as one of the most reliable families of engines, producing outstanding sounds whilst also being a fully reliable, affordable engine to run.
For those who find that FSX/P3D feels a little too quiet and generic when aboard the Boeing 777, this solves that problem right away.
- Immersive new external and internal engine sounds help to create a much more immersive cockpit experience.
- Fresh new wind sounds also help to add a whistle and a bite to the cockpit sounds, adding much-needed ambiance.
- Cockpit environment sounds make their way into this add-on, too, ensuring that the sounds you hear are as realistic as possible.
- New customized dynamic and distance sound make sure that you are hearing numerous sounds at once, just as you would be when at the cockpit of an aircraft.
- Many new sounds are included, with a variety of add-ons included helping fit with the specific models this add-on was designed for.
About Turbine Sound Studios
Turbine Sound Studios (TSS) are true masters in creating sound packs for flight sim aircraft add-ons. Known in the industry for the finest cockpit and external sounds. Founded by Christoffer Petersen and based in Denmark, they are true innovators in creating realistic flight sim cockpit sounds.
Their products are captured from the real-world aircraft counterparts using professional recording and editing techniques.
Their sound add-ons can be used on any aircraft model - both freeware or payware. They have focused on FSX and Prepar3D over the years but we are sure they will begin to remaster their creations for the new 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.