Airport A Coruña Scenery for MSFS
Perhaps what makes this immediate download offering of Spain’s Airport A Coruna, developed exclusively for Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020, so unique is the need to approach Runway 03 without instrumental aid and using nothing but visual skills. This is due to it being at a level similar to that of a high mountain. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 1.14 GB Download / 2.37 GB Once Installed
This detail is just one that has been taken into account and replicated with the utmost accuracy. For example, on the approach to the airport, the city below has been created using customized buildings, with such detailed replications of old factories, modern supermarkets, and other general buildings.
The entire layout and finer details of the airport have been realistically recreated giving the user a truly authentic experience. Even the increased amount of land vehicles and general ground activity has been reproduced accurately.
Everything, right down to the hangar marks, numbers, parking space, and signal boxes has been placed to represent their real-life versions.
These fully detailed recreations continue with the form of the old hospital, the control tower, San Anton Castle, the shopping center, and the general seaport area, as well as the Tower of Hercules and the Stadium of Deportivo La Coruna.
Furthermore, there are plans in the next update to include further buildings around the seaport, including the industrial train station, as well as the Main Hospital of the City, including the heliport.
- Fully accurate reproduction of Spain’s Airport A Coruna
- Highly detailed recreations of all buildings, land vehicles, and general ground activity
- Hand-placed hangars, marks, numbers, and parking fully accurate to the real airport
- Customized ground scenery and buildings upon the approach to the airport
- Runway 21 with VOR-DME, NDB, and ILS CATII
- Runway 03 with an accurate need to approach through visual only and no navigation aids
- Realistic Jetways operational at Gates 1 and 3, and a customized AFCAD, allowing accurate operation of AI traffic and ATC simulator
- Developed exclusively for MSFS 2020
- Plans for further developments of buildings of the surrounding areas in future updates
Note: Product installation runs via Aerosoft One software – an internet connection and an Aerosoft customer account (which can be created after purchase) are required.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.