SeaRey Elite Ultralight Aircraft Add-on for MSFS (Advanced)
This is the "advanced" edition of this ultralight which includes many more features than the "light" version. The aircraft is a fun and expertly designed ultralight based on the Progressive Aerodyne SeaRey for Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release. Designed by FlightSim Studio and published by Aerosoft, this super-fun ultralight will bring hours of VFR and short-trip flights to your copy of MSFS. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 610 MB Download / 1.3 GB Once Installed
If you want a smaller, less expensive version of this add-on, you will find the "light" edition here.
FlightSim Studio's first aircraft is ready to land on your home PC. The SeaRey is a single-engine, two-seat flying boat developed by the US aircraft manufacturer Progressive Aerodyne.
The SeaRey is a strutted high-wing monoplane with fabric-covered wings and a wingspan of 9 meters. The fuselage of the amphibious aircraft consists of a half-shell of carbon fiber-reinforced plastic similar to a boat.
The high-wing design, large windscreen, and side windows, which can be opened in flight, provide an excellent view of the underlying landscape. Together with the Microsoft Flight Simulator, it is therefore the perfect combination for exploring the landscape.
- Realistic replica of the Searey Amphibian LSA including a homebuilt experimental version
- Impressively detailed 3D model, inside and outside
- Multiple real-world liveries included
- Custom realistic sound set
- Supporting native MSFS technologies like:
- Windshield rain effect
- High-resolution PBR textures
- Visual icing effects
- Interactive checklist with auto-completion
- Custom EFB/Tablet with various settings:
- Integrated flight plan data and moving map
- Real-time weight & balance menu
- Simulated walkaround with interactive & animated check items like wheels, control surfaces, prop rotation and tie-down
- Multiple custom-coded instruments:
- Garmin inReach
- EIS 4000
- Custom electrical and fuel pump logic to reflect the real operation of the top-mounted backward-facing engine
- An in-game checklist including custom camera positions and action item highlighting
- Several special features such as:
- Dynamic registration on liveries
- Custom yaw string animation
- Simulated autopilot to hold altitude/heading/GPS course
- Anchor simulation to keep aircraft position in the water
- Camping equipment
Note: Product installation runs via Aerosoft One software – an internet connection and an Aerosoft customer account (which can be created after purchase) are required.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.