- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (all versions including v4) AND DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70
- File size
- 370 MB
Please note, this is an expansion for the DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 by Just Flight - you must have this product installed first.
As a hugely popular aircraft, the DC-8 series of jetliners make a great addition to any simulation experience. With the DC-8 Jetliner Series 50 to 70 addition by Just Flight, you can really enhance your knowledge and hands-on experience with these popular aircraft brands. For those who own this add-on, you can improve it further by diversifying the number of unique liveries that you have to pick from.
With twenty new liveries delivered across eight different aircraft, this ensures users can make use of a professional array of new livery additions. Each livery comes from an authentic use of the DC-8 aircraft in question, too. From well-known global airlines like Delta Airlines to more specific airlines such as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, you have many options to pick from.
This adds a fresh impetus to each of the aircraft, making them more enjoyable to fly around in. It also helps for those who might wish to undertake a specific kind of flight, for roleplaying experiences. By having new kinds of liveries from the airlines of the world, you can now fly a hugely popular aircraft family in the right colors.
Such new options might compel you to try out flights through and over parts of the world you rarely visit. With a high standard of quality in each of the 20 new liveries included, you can enjoy a much fresher, crisper looking design to your DC-8 aircraft. You can also change the texture quality or overall performance by improving/reducing the quality of the textures via the Performance Configuration Tool that is provided.
Whatever you need is, this new add-on ensures your previous Just Flight purchase can be renewed.
- DC-8-53. Delta Airlines (N821E), Evergreen International Airlines (N800EV) and Faucett (OB-R-1287).
- DC-8-55 Jet Trader. African International Airways (3D-ADV), Aviaco (EC-CQM), French Air Force (45820) and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (Martinair Holland) (PH-MAS).
- DC-8-61. Capitol Airways (N8762) and United Airlines (N8087U).
- DC-8-62. Braniff International Airways (N1804), Hawaiian Air (N8969U) and Scandinavian Airlines - SAS (LN-MOG).
- DC-8-63. Trans Continental (N820TC) and KLM – Royal Dutch Airlines (PH-DEB).
- DC-8-63CF. Seaboard World (N8638) and World Airways (N801WA).
- DC-8-73CF. National Airlines (N155CA) and Southern Air Transport (N874SJ).
- DC-8-73F. ASTAR Air Cargo (N873SJ) and DHL (N801DH).