- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004
- File size
- 40 MB
A complete package of Airbus models all painted in Lufthansa liveries, bought to us by the AFS-Design team, available as an immediate download for both Microsoft FSX and FS2004. More than ten aircraft in total, with three different cabin interior models between them. If you ever felt that your virtual hangar was lacking, a high quality Airbus package like this could certainly help fill it up a bit; Lufthansa German Airlines is one of the worlds largest corporations in aviation today, and it is no small thing having a whole fleet of Lufthansa Airbus' at your disposal.
The exterior of the models show a lot of polish. All textures are high quality and include specular shine and night lighting, along with Alpha technology. They are 1024 x 1024 pixels, which results in great visuals without putting too much strain on your system and causing inconsistent frame rates. You'll notice various animations such as flaps and slats, cabin doors and landing gears. Nothing out of the ordinary, but definitely integral to a satisfying flight. More specialist animations are present, such as that for the engine thrust reverser. Realistic flight dynamics paired with accurate sounds recorded from the real world Rolls Royce TREND 900 engines, help round out the feel of the various Airbus models.
From inside the Virtual Cockpit, a host of things are of note. The center console features your throttle and engine control, trim wheel, radio controls and your FMC (Flight Management Computer). Easily visible primary-Flight-Displays, multifunction displays and switchable EICAS displays mean you can all ways be in control of both the aircraft and the flight data. A large upper panel with numerous, real deposited switches helps build the 3D space around you and keep you closed in. While the reflections on the cockpit windows do wonders for immersion, as they help blend the interior and exterior environments. Overall, the cockpit feels cozy, but nothing less than fully fledged; it has everything in it you need for safe and successful flights.
Considering the amount contained in this package, the download will not take up much disk space, so you need not worry about having to sacrifice anything else on your hard drive to make space for it.
A fully stocked Air France airline pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004 from AFS-Design.
AFS-design brings a excellent package of "Air France Airbus" and contains the following models:
- AIRBUS A319neo
- AIRBUS A320neo Cabin interior model
- AIRBUS A321neo
- AIRBUS A330 - 200
- AIRBUS A330 - 300
- AIRBUS A340 - 200
- AIRBUS A340 - 300
- AIRBUS A340 - 500
- AIRBUS A340 - 600
- AIRBUS A330 cabin interior model
- AIRBUS A350
- AIRBUS A380
- AIRBUS A380F
- AIRBUS A380 cabin interior model
These models all have the following features:
- Detailed external and internal model including Virtual Cockpit with a friendly co - pilot
- Animations in the external model: flaps, slats, spoilers, three cabin doors and two hatches, animate gear
- Extensive lighting effects of windows and exterior lighting
- Exterior lighting: Beacon-, Strobes-, Nav-, Landing- and Taxi- Lights
- Virtual Cockpit: panel light, window reflections, highly detailed, including avionics for radio navigation
- Panel with FMC ( Flight Managment Computer ) and GPS ( Global Positioning System )
- Engine thrust reverser including animation and realistic flight dynamics
- All models with ATC-ID sign in the cockpit and exterior models.
- New textures (1024*1024 px) with specular shine, night lighting and Alpha technology
- Record sound of original Rolls Royce TREND 900 engines and
- gangway stairs and logolight in the new A320neo
All models have a fully functional cockpit:
- 2 Primary-Flight-Displays and 2 Multifunctionsdisplays
- 2 switchable EICAS Displays
- EICAS Displays: FUEL, ENGINE, DOORs, MAP
- Center console with FMC, radio controls with transponders, trim wheel, throttle and engine control
- Upper panel with about 100 real deposited switches
- "Seatbelt" and "no-Smoking" sign with acoustic sound
- Autopilot features: ILS, FD, ALT, VS, HDG, NAV, SPeeD, Mach, Loc, Autothrottle/ Master, QNH
FMC (Flight Managment Computer):
- New FMC for the Airbus A320 Family
- 15 differents menus
- Gauge of miscellaneous flightparameter
- Use of flightplan
- Calculation of courses analogical wind, highlevel and aerodrome of destination
- Follow of waypoints
- Coursegauge and autopilotcontrol
All airbus airplanes are equipped with Air France liveries.
Air France is based in Paris, France's biggest airline. They are, together with the Dutch KLM, the company Air France-KLM.