Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 for FSX & FS2004
This is the second version of the Embraer E-Jets package for Flight Simulator X and 2004, developed by FeelThere. These E-Jets are a series of narrow bodied, medium ranged jet airliners fitted with twin-engines, and are produced by Embraer, the Brazilian aerospace conglomerate.Both the Embraer 175 and 195 make up part of a relatively new family of aircraft that are equipped with state of the art technologies, offer sensational performance and amazing comfort for its passengers. With Embraer having already built up a back log of orders in triple digits, it's a good job this package is available as an immediate download, so you can jump the queue a little bit. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004
- File size
- 226.3 MB
Two great additions to this package are the included 'Call!' and 'Map!' add-ons, giving you the total functionality of three add-ons, all under one price tag. The former adds a First Officer who will read through checklists, and voices for the hostesses. The later, adds an animated map screen to the backs of the seats in the cabin that shows your current location on a map, along with elapsed and remaining time, altitude and all the rest you'd expect. This add-on in particular goes very well with the already incredibly detailed interior cabins, both economy and business, but adds a level of depth and realism that textures and animations alone couldn't match.
Inside the fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit, you'll find a mass of instruments and features including an FMC that is amazingly detailed and realistic. It's even programed with a learning function so that the more you use it, the better it will become at predicting your flying habits.
The flight dynamics for these E-Jets were based on the manufacturers specifications, so rest assured that their performance, handling and behavior are as close to the real thing as you can get. Made all the more immersive by an extensive sound set that not only represents the engines, but the sounds of the auxiliary power unit, batteries, air conditioning and even passenger signs. These details help make it possible to completely suspend disbelief and really sink into the pilot seat.
As it should, this package expands on its original, making improvements and adding features, without detracting from the reason that people loved it in the first place. These Embraer E-Jets are super realistic, with all the best avionics and instruments, and are tremendous fun to fly.
The Embraer 175/195 range of airliners are an entirely new family of aircraft, with state-of-the-art avionics, fly-by-wire technology, superior cabin comfort and extraordinary and uncompromising performance.
- Highly detailed Embraer 175/195
- 2 BONUS : Call! and Map! simulations
- Head Up Display (2d panel only)
- New generation flight deck
- Detailed interiors with superb details
- Ultra realistic FMS
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC).
- Highly detailed Embraer 175 and 195
- CALL! for Emb 175/195 included ($17.99 value) - First Officer simulation with checklists callouts and hostesses voices
- MAP! included : just like the cabin screens in a real airliner's passenger cabin, MAP! will display the track of your flight : elapsed and remaining time, distance, altitude, wind information, temperature, more
- Flight Simulator X viewpoints : Gear, Wing, Cabin, more
- Jetways and luggage trucks connection animations (FSX only).
- Detailed interiors (economy/business class) feature superb details
- Embark and be welcomed and served by a nice animated flight attendant
- Six international airlines including official Embraer house livery
- Realistic flight dynamics based on manufacturer specifications.
- Realistic sound experience with the real plane digitized sounds: engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, clicks, more
- Numerous animations : hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers door, cargo hatches, opening cockpit windows,...
- Nose wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Load Manager
- New Generation Full glass cockpit with advanced Honeywell digital avionics
- Head Up Display (HUD) giving landing capability at night or in bad weather (2d only)
- Photorealistic 2D panels with multiple subpanels
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain or First Officer's seat (FSX, under virtual cockpit mode)
- Colour Weather Radar with Turbulence Detection Mode
- Radio autotuning
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and warnings and caution messages
- TCAS II : Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
- Screen resolutions from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 (!) for a perfect instrument readability.
- About all systems simulated : electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning, two generators/engines, FADEC with ATTCS function, test system
- Computerized Management System called Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC) (optimizes engine operation during all phases of the flight and, in turn, reduces fuel consumption and maintenance costs).
- Very accurate Auto Pilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems, just like the real thing !
- APU sequences fully simulated and linked to fuel consumption : follow the correct procedures to avoid dry fuel tanks during flight !
- Ice detection fully simulated.
- Ultra realistic and very complete FMS with Vertical Glide Path Mode and Coupled LNAV / VNAV
- Learn function : the FMS learns your flying habits for more accurate flight predictions
- Five different patterns simulated
- Updated airway support, waypoint sequencing, discontinuity, missed approach, hold at present position, wind settings for waypoints, including reading current METAR for better planning, intercept, vertical direct to, direct mode, editable RTE page with waypoint input, custom waypoint support, advisory VNAV and more.
- GoFlight AP modules, Track Ir, Squawkbox 3
"Most developers would charge extra for many of the features included. You get a ton of practical features with total integration, working today and on your desktop. This makes for a most pleasing flight simulation experience. I find that when I don’t understand something fully, it doesn’t upset me as there are so many other neat features to capture my attention. Not promised, not being worked on, nothing. Delivered with your download." - Avsim
FeelThere is a flight simulator and ATC simulator developer based in CA, USA headed up by team leader and owner Victor Racz.
FeelThere have been developing add-ons for flight simulators since the early days - since FS2002 and have been working on every iteration since. Their products have included creations for many different aircraft and airport (scenery) creations.
Since their flight simulator developments and aircraft creations, they have also branched out into Air Traffic Control (ATC) simulators and have mastered the Tower! series which is popular among PC-based ATC simulation users. Tower! is likely the most used and acclaimed ATC simulator software for PC.
Feelthere is now also focused on creating content for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release simulator with various scenery packages and likely aircraft to follow.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.