Short 330 for FSX/P3D
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v4, v5*
- File size
- 1.4 GB
- Full FSX, FSX-STEAM, P3D v4.4 (and up) compatible.
- Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750* integration
- Dynamic cockpit animations
- Sequence Startup Procedure
- Cold and Dark start option
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect
- Custom brakes sounds on taxi and landing run
- Original autopilot installed.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Real S330 sounds.
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
Included in the package
- 7 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Blank livery
- S330 Emergency Procedure PDF
- S330 Normal Procedures PDF
- S330 Performance Tables PDF
- S330 Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings (FSX and P3Dv4) PDF
NOTE: This aircraft does not have a 2D panel.
*Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750 are sold separately
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.