Short 360 for FSX/P3D1 reviews
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v4, v5*
- File size
- 1 GB
As one of the most impressive forms of commuter craft built in the 1980s, the Short 360 holds a very unique place in the hearts of so many. Created by the Short Brothers, this powerful aircraft became one of the most popular thanks to the impressive 39-passenger capacity. Larger than the more miniscule Short 330, "The Shed" has become a fine choice for aviation when you need to get large-scale items transported without issue.
If you don't have an aircraft like that in your simulator, then you should download this take on the Short 360 for FSX and P3D. It's a fully authentic take on the real aircraft, mixing together key features to ensure you are left with a fair take on one of the more obscure aircraft on the market.
- Fully compatible with FSX, FSX Steam Edition, and P3D v2-4.
- Full integration with both Flight1 GTN 750 and RealityXP GNS530 v2 (sold separately).
- HD quality textures arrive at 4096 x 4096 detail to provide the sharpest quality possible.
- Dynamic cockpit included with new images and animations for better immersion.
- Fresh new sequence start-up procedure which mimics the real-life aircraft.
- Impressive cold and dark start-up to make the simulation as authentic as possible.
- Volumetric side-view prop effect, great for grabbing cinematic shots.
- Take-off run and landing real rolling movement effects included.
- Dynamic propeller shine effects deliver the sharpest possible image.
- Custom brake sounds on the taxi and landing run as expected.
- New original autopilot included helping make the experience as authentic as possible.
- New S360 sounds which are entirely compatible with the aircraft.
- New customizable panel for window transparency, reflection strength, and static element.
- Authentic flight behavior which follows and mimics the real aircraft as best as is possible.
- Real weight and balance included helping add a new challenge to flying the Short 360.
- Authentic night lighting will help to improve visibility as you take-off or land.
- Tested by real pilots to ensure that the aircraft meets the standards of professionals.
- 8 impressive HD liveries, making it much easier to fly the Short 360 in an authentic design.
- 1 blank HD livery if you would like to make one for yourself or follow a specific theme.
- LITE version for those who are suffering from performance issues when taking to the skies.
- S360 Emergency and Normal Procedure PDF booklets.
- S360 Performance Tables and Reference Guide PDF booklets.
- Recommended Settings for both FSX and P3D v4.
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
A beautifull and ugly plane at the same time but a very nice creation of SimShack. The Short 360 flies like a charm. Worthwild the money.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.