Concorde Add-on for MSFS
DC Designs are proud to announce Concorde for Microsoft Flight Simulator with a fully native MSFS aircraft. Concorde has been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native 'Model Behaviors' animations and built to MSFS operational specifications to prevent issues with future simulator upgrades. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 487 MB
- Just Flight
The DC Designs Concorde is fully compliant with MSFS native materials and makes use of the new simulator's features such as rain effects and sounds, fully reflective glass, native aerodynamic sound structures, and the new 'Modern' aerodynamics system with the ability to provoke 'departure spins'.
Concorde also contains custom animated effects such as low-pressure vapor, reheat, and engine smoke trails. Concorde is also fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets.
- Truly a 3D flight deck featuring virtually every switch, dial, knob, and gauge from the real Concorde
- Instruments constructed in 3D with smooth animations
- Fully modeled forward passenger cabin with working doors and custom passenger sounds
- Interactive points for Ground Crew operations such as jetway, fuel truck, power truck, baggage loading, and catering truck
- Crew figures in the virtual cockpit are coded to disappear when you occupy their seats
- 3D modeled dials, ADI, 'whiskey' compass, and other high-detail instruments designed to emulate the appearance of the real Concorde
- Fully operational fuel transfer and Centre of Gravity balance system, with all 138 lines, 64 pumps, and 38 valves correctly represented
- Fully automated fuel transfer system for those who prefer a simpler life
- Weather radar, fully functional Flight Management Computer (CIVA INS will follow when Xbox can support the required gauges)
- Highly realistic flight model - Concorde will only reach Mach 2 and 60,000ft, efficiently enough to reach her destination, if flown correctly
- A full operations manual is included in the software.
- British Airways 1985-1987
- British Airways 1997-2003
- Air France 1976-2003
- Singapore Airlines G-BOAD
DC Designs' Concorde is designed to provide a top-quality aircraft that is extremely detailed, yet less demanding to fly than today’s most complex procedural simulators.
Equipped with all required avionics, and with custom-coded animations and systems, the DC Designs Concorde is designed to be accessible to all users without the need for intense study while also providing a challenge for those who like to fly complex airliners.
About Just Flight
Based in the United Kingdom, Just Flight, owned by Mastertronic Group has been in the simulation business since the early days of FS2000. Developing in-house creations and publishing flight sim add-ons from third-party developers for various platforms including MSFS, X-Plane, and Prepar3D.
Their latest focus has been on the next-gen platforms including P3Dv5 and Microsoft's latest flight simulator, MSFS (2020) release.
Trusted by thousands of flight simmers worldwide, Just Flight is a household name in flight simulation.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.