Navigating With GPS in MSFS (2020) Tutorial Video
Navigate Precisely Anywhere in Your Simulator Read more...
- Stand Alone (Video file)
- File size
- 270 MB
- Video Length
- 9:00 Minutes
The Global Positioning System is used by military, commercial, and civilian pilots worldwide. Make your simulations as realistic as possible by using GPS navigation for your cross-country flights.
Navigate With the Garmin GPS Devices
Learn to use the Garmin GNS 530 and GNS 430 to navigate easily and precisely anywhere in the world like a real pilot.
- Read and decipher data on map screens
- Learn the functions of buttons and knobs
- Change map and data screens
- Access detailed data about airports and waypoints
- Add waypoints en route
- Change destination en route
- Enable GPS in your OBI and autopilot
- Use en route, terminal, and approach phases
- And much more
Enjoy the Advantages of GPS Navigation
- Makes navigating easier and precise
- Enables direct routing
- Shows position, distances, speeds, and estimated times
- Removes guesswork
- Minimizes navigation errors
- Saves time
- Improves fuel efficiency
Learn From an Instructional Video
- Deliberately designed and constructed
- Well organized
- Scripted and edited narration
- Separate screens for each step
- Animated highlights for key concepts
- Clear explanations for everything
Compatible With Popular Software and Operating Systems
- Uses common video players such as Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, and WinAmp
- Instructions for use are included.
- Duration 9 minutes
- File size 200 MB
- For home flight simulation only
This video focuses on using the GPS 530 and 430 devices for basic cross-country navigation in Microsoft Flight Simulator® 2020. It does not explain instrument approach procedures. Basic principles and methods can be applied to other GPS devices in other simulators.
The text of the entire video is included in PDF format for convenient referencing.
Includes Free V-Speed Card
- Most common general aviation V-Speeds
- Minimums, maximum, and optimums
- Listed by abbreviation alphabetically on one side
- Listed by abbreviation by relative speed on other side
- Clearly described
- Applies universally, not to any particular aircraft
- Free with purchase of this flight-sim video
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
A lot of time and effort has been invested toward making quality products that are useful to people. Any video with manufacturing defects will be replaced at no cost. If you can show that the content of this video is not as described, your money will be refunded. If you find facts that you believe are in error, please let me know so I can evaluate them. - Bill Stack
My flight-sim videos and books are only for home flight-simulation computer games. They are based on real aviation laws, regulations, and procedures so home flight-simulation enthusiasts can maximize their enjoyment. Because some aspects of home flight-simulation games are not exactly like real-world aviation, some information in my videos and books is not exactly like real-world flight. That is why these videos and books are not intended for and should not be used for real-world flight or lessons. We accept no liability for any misuse of these flight-simulation videos and books! - Bill Stack
TopSkills publishes tutorial videos and self-instructional books to help home flight-simulation enthusiasts maximize enjoyment of their hobby by applying real-world aviation principles and techniques.
The business was formed in 1987 by Bill Stack as a management-consulting practice. Between 1987 and 2012, Bill consulted to government and private-sector auditing organizations including inspectors general and internal auditors.View all products/add-ons by TopSkills.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.