ATR 72-500 Series for FSX/P3D2 reviews
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v4, v5
- File size
- 1.1 GB
Special Features Version 1.2
- Full FSX, FSX-STEAM, P3D v4.4 (and up) compatible.
- Full PBR textures and materials (Physically Based Rendering ) (P3D v4.4 and up).
- Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750* integration
- Updatable database - AIRAC cycle 1601 (January 2016) included.**
- VR ready.
- Real start-up procedures.
- Real A72 engine sounds, aural warnings, and sound systems.
- Real flight dynamics.
- Cold and Dark start option.
- Takeoff runs and landing real rolling movement effect.
- Custom brakes sound on taxi and landing run.
- Original autopilot installed.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
Included in the package
- 12 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Carenado and Blank livery
- A72 Emergency Procedure PDF
- A72 Normal Procedures PDF
- A72 Performance Tables PDF
- A72 Reference PDF
- A72 Autopilot PDF
- FMS SCN 801 PDF
- Recommended Settings (FSX and P3Dv4) PDF
NOTE: This aircraft does not have a 2D panel.
*Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750 are sold separately
**You don´t need to have a subscription with Navigraph because this package installs a January 2016 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to perform a flight. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription with Navigraph.
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
I started flying Microsoft flight simulator in 1995 and had every version up to FSX. With that version, I bought a few airplanes, but then went to IMac and stopped flying altogether until this past December. This is the first plane I've purchased in a decade and I'm very impressed with everything. Took a bit to learn the autopilot. The install was easy and the quality is impressive. The flight handling is very nice. Looking forward to 2020 release.
5/5 Verified Purchase
The service of SIMSHACK was perfect running. Technicaly the aircraft is okay and the interieur is beautiful. An X-Plane ended this model at XP10. Thank you, alex
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.