ATR 72-500 Series for FSX/P3D2 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v4, v5
- File size
- 1.1 GB
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here.
Special Features Version 1.2
- Full FSX, FSX-STEAM, P3D v4.4 (and up) compatible.
- Full PBR textures and materials (Physically Based Rendering ) (P3D v4.4 and up).
- Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750* integration
- Updatable database – AIRAC cycle 1601 (January 2016) included.**
- VR ready.
- Real start-up procedures.
- Real A72 engine sounds, aural warnings, and sound systems.
- Real flight dynamics.
- Cold and Dark start option.
- Takeoff runs and landing real rolling movement effect.
- Custom brakes sound on taxi and landing run.
- Original autopilot installed.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.
Included in the package
- 12 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Carenado and Blank livery
- A72 Emergency Procedure PDF
- A72 Normal Procedures PDF
- A72 Performance Tables PDF
- A72 Reference PDF
- A72 Autopilot PDF
- FMS SCN 801 PDF
- Recommended Settings (FSX and P3Dv4) PDF
NOTE: This aircraft does not have a 2D panel.
*Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750 are sold separately
**You don´t need to have a subscription with Navigraph because this package installs a January 2016 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to perform a flight. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription with Navigraph.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
I started flying Microsoft flight simulator in 1995 and had every version up to FSX. With that version, I bought a few airplanes, but then went to IMac and stopped flying altogether until this past December. This is the first plane I've purchased in a decade and I'm very impressed with everything. Took a bit to learn the autopilot. The install was easy and the quality is impressive. The flight handling is very nice. Looking forward to 2020 release.
5/5 Verified Purchase
The service of SIMSHACK was perfect running. Technicaly the aircraft is okay and the interieur is beautiful. An X-Plane ended this model at XP10. Thank you, alex