Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 63 MB
For any pilot, one of the most enjoyable sounds you can hear is that of an aircraft working well. However, FSX/P3D users will be more than aware that, too often, sounds tell you nothing. Often only paying generic lip service to the atmosphere, sounds aren’t anywhere near as useful as they should be.
With this Turbine Sound Studio package, though, you can help to make your ears as useful as your eyes once again. By making the sounds much more realistic and contextual to the experience being felt, this can make the challenge of flying much simpler to contend with.
Now, you can easily take control of your ATR-42/72 aircraft as it contains the full Pratt & Witney sound systems that you would expect. The engine now roars into life on this aircraft, combining the appropriate sounds from the ATR-42-200/210/300/320 sounds. This helps to make sure that any trips in this awesome little aircraft will provide you with a more simplistic and stress-free flying experience.
From diagnosing problems with the aircraft to spotting issues with performance before it becomes a crisis, this makes flying the ATR-42/72 aircraft so much simpler. By improving your attention to detail, this makes what is often a challenging experience a lot easier to enjoy. By really capturing the power of each engine as well as ensuring that sounds match up with the aircraft performance, this can make you a more rounded and attentive pilot as well as maximize your ability to solve problems in a short space of time-based only on sound.
- New autopilot sounds will make sure that you know exactly when and where you connect/disconnect from the autopilot system.
- New real stall sounds will make sure that the aircraft makes the signature noise when you push the hardware a little too far beyond what it is capable of.
- Bespoke new wind sounds will make sure that you can hear the ambiance of the exterior atmosphere whizz past you as you pick up the pace.
- New gear and flap sounds will make sure that each part of the aircraft will carry off that particular expected sound, also helping you to play-by-ear what corrections are needed.
- Better start-up and shutdown sounds will make it easier for you to get the aircraft started up and flying in the sky simply by listening to the noises. The same goes for landing.
- Better custom rolling sounds will make sure you can get a much more enjoyable experience, hearing the exact sounds that you would hear during rolling.
- The ambiance in the cockpit is massively changed, also. This adds an extra level of realism to the whole experience, making sure you can easily enjoy flying from the cockpit.
- The new and improved real idle feather mode is included, too, completing that immersive experience and really mastering it.