ATR-42/72 6-Bladed PW Sound Pack for FSX/P3D
To sit in the cockpit of an aircraft is something that should introduce a certain kind of experience. From the sights to the sounds, you should really feel a total difference in the quality of the flight to come. Sadly, the audio experience often lags far behind the visual experience. With those who like to fly the ATR-42/722 range of aircraft, you’ll notice this far more than most. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 61 MB
- Turbine Sound Studios
Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
The ATR-42-500 and ATR-72-500 are two very powerful engines, producing a whopping 2160/2750shp of rip-roaring energy. With this package from the Turbine Sound Studios, you can finally add that extra cacophony of noise to your simulation experience.
It’s got a host of new features included to help make the sounds even richer and more enjoyable than beforehand. The high-quality nature of the new six-blade engines will come to life in the perfect manner, with this really making sure the sounds feel appropriate to the hardware. Combined with high-quality visuals and impressive aviation performance, you won’t be too many steps away from being in the real thing!
With high-end recordings of the engine making sure sounds are accurate and within context, this can utterly transform the experience for you. sitting at the cockpit of the ATR-42/72 6-bladed aircraft has often been an anti-climax beforehand: let this add-on correct that.
- Makes use of sounds from both the ATR-42-500 and ATR-72-500 aircraft. This helps to make sure that the sounds are both honest and accurate to each engine.
- New custom stall sounds will help you to know when you have pushed the ATR-42/72 a little too far beyond its normal means.
- High-quality custom wind sounds will make sure that you can hear the elements flap on past as you begin to pick up speed in this powerful aircraft.
- Hear each of the blades whip and whirl around each other in perfect unison as you fly.
- High-quality custom gear and flap sounds will make it much easier for you to get the help that you need to really take things to a whole new level, adjusting on what you hear.
- New custom start-up and shutdown noises will help you to know exactly when the aircraft is good to go, and when the aircraft should be turned off.
- New custom touchdown sounds will make sure that you can get all the help that you need to know exactly when you have landed safely.
- Bespoke rolling sounds were added in too. These play a major role in making sure that you can hear the genuine reaction this aircraft would make if rolled.
- New cockpit ambiance sounds appear, too. These do a lot for you when you want to make sure that you can get the help you need to really immerse yourself in the experience.
About Turbine Sound StudiosView all products/add-ons by Turbine Sound Studios.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.