ATR-42/72 6-Bladed PW Sound Pack for FSX/P3D
To sit in the cockpit of an aircraft is something that should introduce a certain kind of experience. From the sights to the sounds, you should really feel a total difference in the quality of the flight to come. Sadly, the audio experience often lags far behind the visual experience. With those who like to fly the ATR-42/722 range of aircraft, you’ll notice this far more than most. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 61 MB
- Turbine Sound Studios
Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
The ATR-42-500 and ATR-72-500 are two very powerful engines, producing a whopping 2160/2750shp of rip-roaring energy. With this package from the Turbine Sound Studios, you can finally add that extra cacophony of noise to your simulation experience.
It’s got a host of new features included to help make the sounds even richer and more enjoyable than beforehand. The high-quality nature of the new six-blade engines will come to life in the perfect manner, with this really making sure the sounds feel appropriate to the hardware. Combined with high-quality visuals and impressive aviation performance, you won’t be too many steps away from being in the real thing!
With high-end recordings of the engine making sure sounds are accurate and within context, this can utterly transform the experience for you. sitting at the cockpit of the ATR-42/72 6-bladed aircraft has often been an anti-climax beforehand: let this add-on correct that.
- Makes use of sounds from both the ATR-42-500 and ATR-72-500 aircraft. This helps to make sure that the sounds are both honest and accurate to each engine.
- New custom stall sounds will help you to know when you have pushed the ATR-42/72 a little too far beyond its normal means.
- High-quality custom wind sounds will make sure that you can hear the elements flap on past as you begin to pick up speed in this powerful aircraft.
- Hear each of the blades whip and whirl around each other in perfect unison as you fly.
- High-quality custom gear and flap sounds will make it much easier for you to get the help that you need to really take things to a whole new level, adjusting on what you hear.
- New custom start-up and shutdown noises will help you to know exactly when the aircraft is good to go, and when the aircraft should be turned off.
- New custom touchdown sounds will make sure that you can get all the help that you need to know exactly when you have landed safely.
- Bespoke rolling sounds were added in too. These play a major role in making sure that you can hear the genuine reaction this aircraft would make if rolled.
- New cockpit ambiance sounds appear, too. These do a lot for you when you want to make sure that you can get the help you need to really immerse yourself in the experience.
About Turbine Sound Studios
Turbine Sound Studios (TSS) are true masters in creating sound packs for flight sim aircraft add-ons. Known in the industry for the finest cockpit and external sounds. Founded by Christoffer Petersen and based in Denmark, they are true innovators in creating realistic flight sim cockpit sounds.
Their products are captured from the real-world aircraft counterparts using professional recording and editing techniques.
Their sound add-ons can be used on any aircraft model - both freeware or payware. They have focused on FSX and Prepar3D over the years but we are sure they will begin to remaster their creations for the new 2020 release of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.