- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D
- File size
- 230 MB
For anyone flying to American soil, Jacksonville International Airport makes a fine stopping point.
This immense US airport is one of the largest in the country, yet its failure to be properly showcased in FSX, FSX: Steam Edition or P3D is damning.
Now, this add-on makes sure that a trip to Jacksonville International Airport feels far more visiting one of the most important aviation hubs in North America.
Over a year of research and development has gone into this add-on, ensuring that one of the busiest airports in Florida becomes as stand-out as it should be. In a year, over 6 million people will come through Jacksonville International Airport, making it 7th on the Floridian list of airport business, and 55th overall in the USA.
It includes airlines such as Delta, American Airlines, JetBlue and Air Canada Express. It also delivers flights to major US cities such as Atlanta, Miami, and Chicago. If you are looking for a dual civilian and military airport, this is it. the 125th Fighter Wing houses itself at Jacksonville International Airport, with over 1,300 people working in this quadrant of the airport to help maintain their visible collection of F-15 Fighter Jets.
- Fully compatible with FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D v3+.
- Impressive new additions to the Jacksonville International Airport area, with 2048 x 2048 pixels really making a big difference to detail levels.
- Terminal exterior and interiors changed and improved to help add so much more depth to Jacksonville International Airport.
- Numerous changes to the illumination and lighting of the airport added too, making sure the airport feels naturally well-lit without feeling false.
- Animated jetways included if you would prefer, all activated by simply pressing CTRL + J on your keyboard.
- Ground imagery, buildings, and even 3D grass all carry the same high-resolution attention to detail to make the whole airport looks bustling.
- Bespoke autogen and placement of objects help to make sure the whole of KJAX soon feels as busy as possible.
- Static service vehicles and military equipment sit at appropriate parts of the base, vastly improving the detail and business of the airport.
- New and improved detail on the Jacksonville Air National Guard Base, with the 125th Fighter Wing stationed here. You will find F15s parked around the base.
- Performance management improved with smart asset loading to help make sure there is no frame rate loss or performance dips when at the airport.