Toncontín International Airport (MHTG) Scenery for P3D
A fully featured add-on bringing Toncontín International Airport in Honduras to your copy of Prepar3D both v4 and v5 by the development team at Project MAX. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 and Prepar3D v5
- File size
- 223 MB
- Project MAX
Toncontín International Airport (IATA: TGU, ICAO: MHTG) or Teniente Coronel Hernán Acosta Mejía Airport is a civil and military airport located 6 km (4 mi) from the centre of Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
The History Channel program Most Extreme Airports ranks it as the second most extreme airport in the world. The approach to the airport is considered to be one of the most difficult in the world for all aircraft, especially in inclement weather conditions.
- Custom Imagery All over the city
- Custom Ground Poly Based On February 2021 Layout
- Custom Autogen all over the city
- Custom 3D Model on a few Point Of Interests (POI)
- Custom Terrain Mesh
- Highly Detailed Apron Areas
- PBR Support
- Complete SODE Functionality (Jetway, Runway Lights, Rain Effects, Hangar Doors)
- Dynamic SODE Controlled Umbrella
- Dynamic Lighting + Night Textures
- Highly Detailed Landside
- Volumetric Grass
- Custom Apron Vehicle
- FPS Friendly
About Project MAXView all products/add-ons by Project MAX.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.