Tower! 3D ATC Simulator Software
Tower!3D is a successor of the best-selling Tower! 2011 airport tower simulator. Using an intuitive mouse-driven command center even non-English speaking users can enjoy the Tower!3D experience. Read more...
- Stand Alone (Windows 7 / 8 / 10)
- File size
- 225 MB
Tower!3D uses the latest technology rendering the whole environment in full 3D with realistic moving foliage, real-time weather changes, and volumetric lighting.
Your assignment is to guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from the active runway for landing and takeoff.
To help you to assure the safe movement of the airplanes on the ground and in the air Tower!3D provides flight strips, ground, and air radar screens, and a full 3D view of the airport.
- 3 photorealistic airports
- Advanced AI pilots to follow your commands
- Stunning 3D rendering of the airports
- Runway assignments for arriving and departing aircraft may be changed
- Runway intersection takeoffs are simulated
- Advanced routing to and from the runways and terminals can be assigned
- Dynamic lighting and shadows, day-night cycles provide a stunning visual experience
- Live airport with service cars for airplanes and vehicle traffic around the airports
Minimum computer specification:
- 64 bit Windows 7 / 8 /10
- 1.2 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- External mouse
- Minimum resolution: 1280×720
- 3.0 GHz processor
- 2GB video card memory
- Two-button mouse with a middle button scroll wheel
FeelThere is a flight simulator and ATC simulator developer based in CA, USA headed up by team leader and owner Victor Racz.
FeelThere have been developing add-ons for flight simulators since the early days - since FS2002 and have been working on every iteration since. Their products have included creations for many different aircraft and airport (scenery) creations.
Since their flight simulator developments and aircraft creations, they have also branched out into Air Traffic Control (ATC) simulators and have mastered the Tower! series which is popular among PC-based ATC simulation users. Tower! is likely the most used and acclaimed ATC simulator software for PC.
Feelthere is now also focused on creating content for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release simulator with various scenery packages and likely aircraft to follow.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.