Tower! 3D PRO ATC Simulator Software1 reviews
Tower!3D PRO offers a highly realistic airport command center experience, utilizing the latest technology to create dynamic volumetric lighting and day/night cycles, real-time weather changes, and highly realistic 3D moving foliage. Read more...
- Stand Alone (Windows 7 / 8 / 10)
- File size
- 230 MB
Three photorealistic and authentic airports are included, and this software will test the user’s ability to guide various aircraft to and from the runway during take-off and landing missions. Flight strips, ground, and air radar screens, as well as a full 3D view of the airport, assist in the user guiding the aircraft both on the ground and in the air.
Users can also use voice recognition to talk to airplanes in Tower!3D PRO and can do so in both single and multiplayer mode, with the further added extra of having the option to use multiple monitors.
The excellent mouse-driven command center means Tower!3D can be enjoyed by anyone, even those that don’t speak English.
- Includes three photorealistic and authentic airports
- Added realism courtesy of the dynamic day-night lighting cycles
- Features service cars and general vehicle traffic creating a “Live” airport
- Advanced AI pilot that will follow your commands
- Features the ability to assign advanced routing to and from the runways/terminals
- Simulated runway intersection takeoffs
- Mouse-driven command center meaning non-English speakers can also enjoy
Extras Exclusive To Tower!3D PRO
- Voice Recognition to talk to airplanes (single or multiplayer mode)
- Advanced Ground Radar (ADIRS)
- Significantly more complex commands
FeelThere is a flight simulator and ATC simulator developer based in CA, USA headed up by team leader and owner Victor Racz.
FeelThere have been developing add-ons for flight simulators since the early days - since FS2002 and have been working on every iteration since. Their products have included creations for many different aircraft and airport (scenery) creations.
Since their flight simulator developments and aircraft creations, they have also branched out into Air Traffic Control (ATC) simulators and have mastered the Tower! series which is popular among PC-based ATC simulation users. Tower! is likely the most used and acclaimed ATC simulator software for PC.
Feelthere is now also focused on creating content for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release simulator with various scenery packages and likely aircraft to follow.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
This is a very exciting sim for me. It is also quite challenging. I am still trying to get a positive score, and am glad for the effort that it will take me to do that.
An Air Traffic Controller - WOW!!!
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.