- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D
- File size
- 308 MB
The Grumman F3F-2 is an aviation legend and very close to the hearts of Aeroplane Heaven as it was one of the first simulations they built over 14 years ago. This is the reincarnation of that first product with a modern twist. All the bells and whistles of today's generation of simulation technology, combined with the classic style of the 'Flying Barrel', bring a fresh, new look to classic warbird flying in FSX, FSX: SE and P3D v2. Packed with unique features, this one will delight the vintage warbird enthusiast.
This important US carrier-borne fighter from between the Wars, is easy to fly, responsive and fast, and gives you all the challenges of carrier operations.
- All new hi-fidelity models with superb detail including modelled rivets and overlapping panels
- Six high definition livery sets with special metal and bump effects and Pro quality Paint Kit
- Beautifully detailed nine-cyclinder Wright Cyclone engine
- Brilliant stereo sound pack includes the 'stutter start' of the big Cyclone radial
- Many unique animations include vibrating exhausts and authentic gear retraction
- Full, animated cockpit in exterior model
- Cockpit sounds such as switches, knobs and levers
- Sunsplinter effects on Perspex
- Special Configuration panel to show bomb trolley, remove pilot and adjust seat positions
- Choice of electric or cartridge starts
- Flight manual PDF
- Paint Kit (30MB)
Note: Please note there is no 2D panel supplied for this aircraft.