Cessna 170B for FSX/P3D2 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (v3/v4)
- File size
- 460 MB
For fans of old-school aviation, the Cessna 170B is sure to attract your attention. This unique aircraft was first built in 1948 and was produced from 1948-1956 with over 5,000 of the aircraft being build. This light personal aircraft was one of the most important productions that Cessna have ever produced.
As the precursor to the famous Cessna 172, the most produced aircraft ever to be built, the Cessna 170B was a major piece of history on its own. While it was soon to be replaced by the 17 – meaning that production on the 170 came to an end – the 170B was seen as the best version.
The 170B was introduced in 1952 and came with a new wing tapered outboard which was more akin to the military edition. It also had Fowler wing flaps that were far superior to the original 170 wing flaps.
Various other changes included a new tailplane and a revised tailwheel bracket, as well as various other small changes. The windows were also changed for the squarer style that most will probably recognize.
For fans of old-school aviation, taking to the cockpit of a Cessna 170B is something that should appeal. This is a fun and easy aircraft to fly, free from much of the technological confusion that comes with many modern aircraft models.
If you would like to try out a Cessna 170 in FSX or P3D v3 or 4, be sure to try this model out. It provides an illuminating example of what flying a Cessna aircraft from the 1950s would feel like.
- A new and improved take on the Cessna 170B for FSX and P3D v3/4.
- A completely rebuilt flight model with textures to match real-life Cessna designs.
- Comes with adjusted flight behaviour to match up with the real Cessna 170B.
- Impressive visual detail creates impressive shines and reflections on the model.
- New volumetric side-view prop effect adds new ways to view as you fly around.
- Refreshed cockpit features to modernise the Cessna flying experience.
- You will receive a fully working model of Cessna 170B for FSX and P3D v3/4.
- 5 HD liveries are included which cover various real-life uses of the Cessna 170B.
- 1 blank texture is also included along to allow for easy creation of something new.
- Normal Procedures, Performance Tables, and Recommended Settings PDFs.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
I saw this plane and HAD to have it. It is marvelous but does not have a gps . You will enjoy sightseeing with payware or downloaded excellent scenery. It will travel at over 100 knots and there are several liveries to enjoy.
My recommendation is to buy it. I think you will not regret it.
Dr. Johnny M. Ashburn, TH.D
5/5 Verified Purchase
THE C170B IS VERY EASY TO FLY FOR FIRST TIME STARTERS. BEAUTIFUL AIRCRAFT... PRICE IS RIGHT TOO. THANK YOU TEAM ALABEO...……..ALSO I MIGHT ADD, HIGH QUALITY COLOR,TEXTURE.