Madeira X Evolution Scenery for FSX/P3D1 reviews
When pilots come to Portugal, often they are looking for a challenge. With the island of Madeira, and its Funchal Madeira Airport, you’ll get just that. The airport itself is a major challenge, thanks to the large chances of wind shearing when arriving. The location of the cliff line adds a new challenge for you to need to overcome, too. add in the fact there’s no opportunity for instrument landing, and this package should give you the challenge you are looking for indeed! Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D including v4
- File size
- 1.2 GB
The airport itself is improved and added to be as challenging as it can be. With the steep turn delivered just as pilots love to challenge themselves, so is the rest of the isle. Madeira X adds a new air of life around this island and makes it easy for pilots to hone and improve their skills. With immense detail at the airport as well as across the island generally, this adds life where previously little was seen in your simulation.
This little piece of the Atlantic Ocean now matches the picturesque beauty that exists in such earnest in real-life. Arriving here will help to introduce to an island furnished with new textures height meshing and genuinely inspired autogen. All of these features work together in tandem to help make sure that a trip to Madeira can feel just right.
From new 3D SODE dynamic lead-in lighting to immense new traffic and animated lifestyle, everything about Madeira now feels far more alive than before.
- A total take on the island, with customized height mesh for the best possible performance and view.
- Impressive editing on the Airport Funchal Madeira. Totally worked to help make it look as close to the real thing as is possible.
- Fully compatible with key add-ons such as AI Traffic, GSX and SODE v1.42.
- Changes adjusted for the airport and region as of Spring 2016.
- New VFR objects added in to help populate the island. From bridges and wind turbines to people, cars, and even plants.
- Animated windsocks and dynamic included for a more realistic experience.
- Autogen covers the whole island, transforming its look and maximizing the visual appeal provided.
- SODE 3D Dynamic lighting used.
- Extensive manuals and charts for easy communication, education, and navigation.
- Complete P3D v4 compatibility carried out, with dynamic lighting, custom lead-in lighting, and runway lighting for day/night finally accessible.
- LPMA AFCAD optimized, now better handles AI traffic with cured approaches to Runway 5.
- RNAV Approaches added are based on real Navdata for ATC and GPS usage.
- ICAO confirmed edges and centerline colors.
- Lead-in light flashes now have the right positions.
- New 3D lighting, traffic and performance optimizations have taken place to help improve performance and reduce crashes.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
Thank you for your team and for your fine work
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.