Brussels Airport (EBBR) Scenery for MSFS
A complete overhaul of the default Microsoft Flight Simulator scenery offering of Brussels Airport (EBBR) in Belgium bringing up to exceptional detail and accuracy in your copy of the Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 1.8 GB Download / 3 GB Once Installed
Approach Brussels, the heart of Europe! Not just the capital of Belgium, but by many seen as the de facto capital of Europe, being the center stage for European and global politics post WW2 and the home to numerous companies and NGOs.
A bustling city also needs an airport capable of handling anything from the average tourist, suitcase-toting CEO, overworked diplomat, or even a head of state or two.
Brussels Airport or Brussels-National as it's also known is located 12 km northeast of Brussels in the municipality of Zaventem. Serving close to 25 million passengers in 2019 it clocked in as the 24th busiest airport in Europe.
Featuring three runways the longest being just above 3,600m laid out as two parallel runways (07L/25R & 07R/25L) and one crosswind runway (01/19).
Just north of Brussels airport, you'll find Melsbroek Air Base, home to the Belgian Air Forces transport wing. Even though it's defined as its own airfield it shares the same runways as Brussels airport.
- Includes a highly accurate recreation of Brussels Airport (BRU, EBBR)
- Highly detailed models with high-resolution textures
- Custom jetways with correct variations for each terminal pier
- Ambient passenger movements inside and around the terminals
- Large amounts of ground clutter and service equipment at aircraft stands and parking
- Custom ambient ramp traffic bringing the apron to life
- Up-to-date taxiway, apron, and stands layout
- Custom and accurate taxiway signage
- Accurate taxiway lighting including custom runway guard lights
- Approach and runway lights adapted to match real-world counterparts
- Custom aerial image covering the airport boundary and surrounding area
- Accurate terrain and runway profiles
- Custom windsocks and other environment-dependent animations
- Realistic nighttime dynamic lighting
- Functioning "Apron Warning System"
- Terminal interior for Pier A, B, and connector building
- Stands support AI traffic that has airline parking codes
- Proximity triggers for hangar doors (TUI & Lufthansa) and apron gates (N4 and Sabena aerospace)
- Supports the Aerosoft VDGS module with highly accurate T1 and T2 safe dock systems
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.