- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v2, v3, v4, v5*
- File size
- 860 MB
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here.
Quality always counts for a lot in aviation, and the Beechcraft Model 18 was always known for its quality. This impressive aircraft delivered 6-11 seats and provided a light aircraft that could be used for all manner of reasons. Indeed, the versatility helped to see the Beechcraft Model 18 stand out as one of the most impressive aircraft of its era, leading to 32-years of continuous construction and production.
This made it one of the most commonly used aircraft in the world for a stage, and it played a role in civilian transport, cargo transport, and even military warfare. This take on the aircraft for FSX and P3D makes a fine choice for those who would like to try one of the most impressive aircraft built in the first half of the 20th Century.
The control and scale of the aircraft are so different from a modern machine that it can feel like a different kind of flying. This has been captured well, making the D18S one of the most raucous yet rewarding aircraft you can fly on the market. For something which breaks away entirely from the standard aircraft you may be used to, try out the Beechcraft D18S.
- Highly impressive, realistic take on an old-school aircraft. Fully FSX and P3D v2-4 compatible.
- Outstanding attention to detail, using 4096 x 4096 textures to make every part stand out.
- Full integration of both Reality XP GNS530 V2 and Flight1 GTN 750.
- Authentic D18S sound package included, alongside custom brake sounds on taxi and landing runs.
- Cold and Dark start options that make such a huge difference to performance overall.
- Volumetric side-view prop effects produce the best possible shots for cinematic views.
- Take-off runs and landing real rolling movement effects for that added touch of challenge.
- Dynamic propeller shine effects included.
- New and improved D18S sound package which perfectly mimics the real engine of the aircraft.
- Realistic night lighting effects make it easy for both panel and cockpit to stay well-lit at night.
- Bespoke panel customization which allows for adjustment to window transparency, instrument reflections, and various other important static elements.
- Authentic flight behavior, built on the specifications and performance tables of the D18S.
- Tested by real pilots to make sure that the aircraft is capable of meeting the standards expected.
- 7 HD liveries, and a blank HD livery for those who would like to build their own designs.
- D18S Emergency and Normal Procedures PDF to help master the aircraft.
- D18S Performance Tables to learn what your aircraft is capable of.
- D18S Reference PDFs to help you quickly pick up on key facts about usage.
- Carenado GNS530 User Guide PDF to help master this vital function.
- Recommended Settings PDF for both FSX and P3D V4.