690B Turbo Commander for FSX/P3D1 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (including v4)
- File size
- 600 MB
As one of the most impressive aircraft of its kind, the 690B Turbo Commander is a model that many will be desperate to try out. This is fully suitable with FSX and P3D in equal measure. With full Flight1 GTN 750 integration, too, this makes sure you are left with an aircraft that is very easy to control. The addition of Carenado GNS 530 and Reality XP GNS530 integration for FSX users makes a big difference, too.
Prefer an authentic flight? Then use the Cold/Dark start-up selection to make every flight begin as you please. Snap special shots from the windows using the side-view prop effect to really take control of your view when flying, too. The take-off run and landing real rolling movements help to add a much-needed level of realism and appropriate challenge, as well!
Many new options have been included to help raise that challenge to a new level, too. For example, this comes with a whole new over-torque feature. If you use too much torque, then you can cause the system to fail and this means you need to be even more vigilant when managing your aircraft.
Want to hide the pilot or keep them there? You can do so with relative ease. This 690B Turbo Commander release by Carenado does all it can to leave the very essence of your aviation experience in your own hands.
It’s a must-have for those looking for something a touch different to the normal 690B Turbo Commander. With such attention to detail in both design and command, this is a must-have for those who love authenticity and attention to detail.
- 4096 x 4096 HD quality textures ensure you can see the true quality of the build of the 690B Turbo Commander.
- Volumetric side view prop effects ensure you can get some breath-taking views mid-flight.
- Real 690B Turbo Commander sound effects can really create a deeply impressive experience that helps to add to immersion and atmosphere in equal measure.
- Totally customizable and fully controllable panels. Set up the cockpit in the perfect way that you would like!
- This helps you to easily control window transparency, spot instrument reflections and manage all static elements such as sight props and wheel chocks.
- Fully integrated with both the Carenado GNS530 and full Reality XP integration if needed.
- Original autopilot system is installed for a classically enjoyable aviation experience.
- Authentic aircraft behavior in line with the quality that you would have expected.
- Weight and balance are as close to the real thing as is possible.
- Night lighting improved in the cockpit for better and more realistic visibility.
- Tested out by real pilots to ensure that the 690B Turbo Commander lives up to expectation.
- 6 HD new liveries are added to help you get your choice of different looks and views when flying.
- 1 HD livery for those with Photoshop skills who would like to create their own fictional design!
- Emergency Checklist and Normal Procedure PDFs help you stay perfectly on track.
- Performance Tables can help you see the full scope of the 690B Turbo Commander.
- Reference documentation for easy understanding of your aircraft.
- Avidyne Multi-Function Display option for the perfect management of this new feature.
- Carenado GNS530 PDF for simple understanding of how to help manage the aircraft.
- Recommended settings to help give you the best performance within FSX/P3D.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
I cannot find out what kind of a/p is described in your description " the original autopilot " Appreciate if you could tell me more before I buy this aircraft Sorry ...but this is only way I know of contacting you.