- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 933 MB
The A320 range of aircraft is one of the most common in the sky. These short to medium-range twinjet airliners have proven to be cost-effective, reliable, and readily available, making them the best options for many airlines all around the world. Over 8000 have been built. They are highly integrated and automated aircraft where the pilot is often just monitoring the complex systems.
The Aerosoft A320/A321 is the first release of a completely new development where virtually every part of the previous releases is overhauled or redone. What remains is our dedication to the basic idea of the product. We simulate flying the aircraft and the aircraft's systems are just a tool, not the goal. Using this product will bring flight simulation as close as possible to the experience of a real pilot – from interacting with the MCDU to opening the flight deck door using the correct procedure.
The project is a development for 64-bit platforms and uses the very latest of technology and compilers making it highly future proof and as light as possible on your system. It is not a recompiled 32-bit product.
- Simulation of the A320 and A321 focused on the day to day operation of the aircraft from the left seat
- The cockpit is equipped as it is with a high-end airline, with the most up to date instruments
- Sublime modeling/texturing based on the latest technologies. Very easy on frame-rates.
- Lights are partly Dynamic Lights from P3D V4, partly done by RealLight (from TFDi Design)
- Full rain and rain repellent effects using TrueGlass (from TFDi Design)
- Dozens of non-standard animations, all with sound effects (sunscreens, windows, tables, tiller, jump seat, standby compass, drooping flight surfaces etc). All main doors and cargo hatches can be opened. Extensive options to show ground objects (cones, ground power etc) and to provide ground power
- Included web server that allows you to access (and use) the MCDU via any web browser; ideal for tablet computers
- Extensive manuals, with a highly detailed step-by-step document
- Add-in View system: adds many pre-defined views for easy use, emulates 2D panel views
- Add-in Sound system: adds hundreds of background sounds to enhance the immersion
- Includes our Semi-Intelligent co-pilot that assist you in your flights and runs checklists and flows with you.
- Connected Flight Deck v2 that uses a server-based system making it very easy to join other pilots and to fly as Co-Pilot or Observer (please note this will be rolled out with SP1)
- Fully custom Fly-by-Wire systems with flight envelope protection, stall protection, pitch and roll limiter, g-load limiter, over speed protection, Alpha Floor protection, auto trim.
- Fully custom autopilot systems, with full Cat III autoland, V/S, Managed CLB/DES, OP CLB/DES, heading and NAV modes. VNAV and LNAV included. FPA/TRK included.
- Fully custom thrust computer systems (FADEC), throttle with detents, FLEX take-off
- Very complete MCDU (can be controlled via a web browser, for example on tablet computers), also, information can be inserted using the keyboard
- Flight plans support SIDs, STARs, transitions, approaches, go-arounds, holds, Managed climbs and descent, constraints, and direct-to route editing
- VOR tracking implemented, DME arcs supported
- Comes with NavDataPro (LIDO) navigation database but compatible with Navigraph. Includes current AIRAC Data at the time of release (so not a free outdated version) and this can be updated by the user at any moment.
- Complete FS2Crew Runway Awareness and Advisory System included (a €30 value!) - locked to this aircraft
- 28 ECAM pages included showing relevant aircraft information.
- Full features ADIR`s system.
- Full feature TCAS system (including audio warnings) for AI Traffic, IVAO, VATSIM.
- A full custom electrical bus system, with realistic battery run down and voltages.
- Navigation display with curved lines, de-cluttering, stopwatch, selected navaid, runway information, range change, mode change, stopwatch etc. Includes Terrain Display option
- Full-featured loading and refueling module (interfaced with the simulator) with an advanced and simple mode.
- In cockpit printer functional to print out the information you need to keep on hand
- Fully functional Weather Radar with Manual and Multiscan. Works with ANY weather add-on (and even without weather add-on) and reads the actual weather that is inserted in the simulator. This is a unique development! It even shows ground clutter making the WX a navigation tool.
- Tiller can be operated by additional axis
- Advanced brakes with realistic brake temperatures (modeling Goodrich Carbon brakes)
- Engine models fully updated, highly accurate thrust, EPR, N1, N2, EGT, FF
- Includes 13 different models and 15 liveries. Over 2000 (!!) additional liveries available
- Various background sounds from cabin crew, flight crew and ATC (optional)
- View panel bar to easily switch between various 2D (11) and 3D views (16)
- Contains in total 16 Checklists from COCKPIT PREPARATION to PARKING
- Checklists mainly start automatic based on the flight situation p. e. the BEFORE TAKE CL automatically starts when the plane reaches the runway holding point, DESCENT PREPARATION CL 9 NM from TOD etc.
- Orally spoken checklist items by the PF and confirmed by the PnF
- Option included that the PnF also performs certain settings (gear up, flaps settings etc.) which are part of the checklists
- Info bar displaying the next action
- Option to pause P3D 10 NM before TOD or at next waypoint
- Ground services (toggle of external objects, chocks, pylons, ground power unit)
- Doors control (controls all doors and hatches)
- Tier 1 product for PMDG Global Flight Operations