Airport Stuttgart for X-Plane 11
For all X-Plane 11 users, the immense jump in detail from X-Plane 10 to 11 is truly impressive. However, time limitations mean that many parts of the world can still feel generic and dull in comparison to the real thing. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 36 MB
One such place that feels like this is Stuttgart. Stuttgart is a truly impressive city, but arriving at Stuttgart Airport can feel rather unimpressive. X-Plane 11 users, then, can use Airport Stuttgart to help transform the airport into a much more realistic take on the city and airport.
Given the importance of Stuttgart as a city in German culture, this is a much-needed add-on. Now, arriving in this richly enjoyable Swabian city becomes easier, as the airport delivers a far more authentic take on what arrival here feels like.
Free from the old missing parts of the airport and outdated effects, this is far more realistic. Numerous new buildings stand in the airport, with a new and improved layout enduring that it looks as good as it possibly can. If you enjoy a transformative look at an airport, this helps to make flights to Stuttgart both more challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
From the new exhibition center to the terminal being filled in, everything here changes to help make this as close to the real Stuttgart Airport as is possible in 36MB.
- Makes the most of advanced X-Plane features, such as 3D spill lights and dynamic lighting.
- Animated passengers can be seen boarding plans, and marshallers stand at all normal gates and stands if you are using the AutoGate plug-in by Jonathan Harris. Also X-Life compatible.
- Taxiway networks reworked and improved to help them fit with the real identity of the airport. ATC and AI aircraft can now land here much easier.
- Draw Parked Aircraft feature works fully in this, as it has since X-Plane 10.50.
- New and improved ground service vehicles scurry around down below, filling up the airport and carrying out their daily duties.
- New and improved hand-placed objects everywhere make the airport look busier, too. Street lights and parked cars are everywhere, adding to the business of the airport.
- Road networks are changed to ensure that animated traffic can be seen coming to and from the airport, further adding to the sense of realism that comes to life here.
- Parked cars can be turned on/off to help maximize and improve the performance of the airport on lower-end hardware.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.