Airport Berlin Brandenburg Scenery v2 for X-Plane
After several real-world construction delays, Germany’s Berlin Brandenburg International Airport is now available for X-Plane 11, and its reproduction is highly accurate and authentic. As well as the new airport, the scenery also includes the former Berlin Schonefeld Airport. Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 4 GB
The airport itself serves multiple purposes, from flying in government personnel to their own exclusive terminal and reception area, to flying tourists on both short flights to other destinations in Europe and long-haul flights to places as far as the American continents, Africa, and Asia.
Custom animated approach lights and jetways are featured (although a SAM plugin is required), as are custom ground service vehicles (which require SAM AirportVehicles).
Realistic 3D grass and vegetation, as well as high-resolution night and day textures simply add to the overall realism.
New features in version 2 include the new reception area for German government VIPs, as well as the new Terminal 2 and surrounding buildings.
The taxiway signage has all been updated, as have the taxiway apron and stands layout (including the new taxiway G and taxiway C extensions).
It also contains numerous fixes and tweaks to ensure an overall authentic and realistic experience.
- Highly detailed and accurate reproduction of Berlin Brandenburg International Airport, including the former Schonefeld Airport (including configs to switch between them)
- Custom animated approach lights and jetways (requires SAM plugin)
- Custom ground service vehicles (requires SAM AirportVehicles)
- Realistic 3D grass and vegetation and high-resolution day and night textures
- 100 square km of coverage with high-resolution aerial imagery
- Compatible with default AI-Traffic and World Traffic 3
New V2 Features
- Features the brand-new government terminal used by German government VIPs, including international visitors such as presidents and royalty
- Multiple updates to existing buildings, car parks, and lighting
- Features the new Terminal 2 and surrounding buildings
- Reworked and highly authentic 3D grass and vegetation, as well as reworked pavement textures
- Taxiway, apron, and stands layout has been updated (including the new taxiway g and taxiway C extensions)
- Updated ATC frequencies and many other fixes and tweaks
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.