- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 10.50+, X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 11/10 Steam Version
- File size
- 520 MB
The city of Berlin is among the most important in Germany, and Berlin-Tegel is among its most important. As the German capital wait for the completion of Berlin-Brandenburg to open, this airport is a major part of the German aviation scene. For a few more years yet, this key airport is going to remain as important. So, why not improve how it looks in your simulator with this package for X-Plane 10 and 11?
Pilots who have either flown here, visited here or simply want to have a completionist attitude towards airports will love this. It’s a fine take on a very important airport, and this helps to capture its real look and style. Designed to carry the effects and looks of the real airport itself, Berlin-Tegel now looks much more like its real self. Free from the default limitations from beforehand, this makes arriving in Berlin a much more satisfying experience.
Optimized to improve visual detail without limiting performance for standard users, this looks excellent with good reason. The development that has gone into creating this key airport helps to make sure that arriving in Berlin is no longer a challenging experience. For a much more lifelike, satisfying experience, give this a try.
- A strict redevelopment and recreation of Berlin-Tegel. This is much more like the real airport, improving upon how you can arrive in and from Berlin for future.
- Fully compatible with both X-Plane 10 and 11 this provides you with a very enjoyable recreation of the airport for users of both versions.
- Summer and winter textures have been included to help make sure that Berlin-Tegel looks fantastic whenever you choose to arrive at the airport.
- A whole amount of work and detail has gone into the creation of impressive buildings.
- Real models and textures make up large parts of the development of the airport and the surrounding area.
- Buildings have much-improved roofing, making sure that they can recreate the right kind of lighting experience at night.
- High performance guaranteed despite the volume of activity taking place on-screen at that time.
- Based on real photos, this uses baked texturing to help really create a much more welcoming visual appeal.
- Shadows and lighting are optimized for greater realism and to help improve user visibility.
- Realistic night lighting improves your ease of this airport.
- Tegel docking system via Jetway-Gates.
- Animated vehicle traffic drives around, creating the idea that this key German airport is as busy as it should be.
- High-resolution 50cm/pixel scenery helps to paint the airport in the most stunning detail.