Berlin-Tegel X Scenery for FSX/P3D
As the airport Berlin-Brandenburg isn`t operational yet, Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL) still holds all the reasons for its further existence for at least the next couple of years both in real life and in Flight Simulation. This has given us enough reason to completely remodel the current state of the airport authentically. Even though the airport Tegel will finally be closed one day, those nostalgic pilots will still be able to approach the airport on the FlightSim platform. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D
- File size
- 1 GB
This add-on for FSX and P3D offers a very accurate and realistic recreation of the airport with high-detailed models and textures. Optimized to an astonishing graphical appearance with an outstanding performance, the airport makes for a superb flight destination. The 3D runway-lightning in combination with the animated radar and windsocks as well as static people and animated vehicle traffic create a lifelike rendition of the airport Berlin-Tegel.
The add-on includes seasonal changes that in combination with the baked textures enables realistic light effects and authentic shadows resulting in a very authentic atmosphere.
- Realistic recreation of the airport Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL)
- Compatible with FSX, FSX SE and P3D
- Seasonal changes
- All airport buildings recreated photo real
- Models and textures are based on original photos
- High performance and outstanding visual appearance due to optimized modeling- and texture techniques
- Baked textures for authentic shadows and light effects at buildings and on the ground
- Roofs of the buildings were partly structured with detail- and specularmaps
- Windsock animation based on wind conditions
- Animated radar
- 3D Approach-, runway, navigation and PAPI-lights
- AGNIS/PAPA Docking system at the Jet way-Gates
- Realistic night effects
- Animated vehicle traffic and static people
- Traffic configuration tool for optimal performance on as many systems as possible
- High resolution photo scenery (50cm/pixel) in the area of the airplane boundaries with through lines and lettering detailed recreated apron
- Big coverage with 1m/pixel photo scenery (ca. 50km²)
- Hand-set autogen-buildings and vegetation on the whole photo scenery
- AES compatible
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.