Berlin-Tegel Professional Scenery for P3D
For any P3D v4 users, a trip to Berlin can feel like a rather daunting prospect. As we await the opening of the Berlin-Brandeburg airport, users can enjoy a trip to Berlin-Tegel courtesy of this add-on. By giving you all the assistance you need to come to Berlin without issue, this will offer a fine stop-gap until Brandeburg is fully operational. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 1.5 GB
Completely remodeled to fit with modern design and features, this soon-to-be-closed airport is well worth adding to the German capital. Now, you can arrive in Berlin through an airport that feels much more specific and suited to the city itself.
Accurate and authentic changes are added to help make sure that Berlin-Tegel stands out as it should. Not only does this help to make sure you can enjoy a much-improved performance, you’ll find arriving in Berlin to be far easier. Unlike the previous airport that felt unaccommodating, this is much more welcoming for both newbie and veteran.
If realism matters to you, this makes the Berlin-Tegel airport feel much more like it should. From realistic lighting to dynamic shadow management, everything here looks far more like one would expect. A trip to the German capital just became a little more enticing.
- Fully AFD-optimized, this makes use of frequencies and approaches which are based on the real recent charts for the best possible flight experience.
- Ground layouts are transformed and improved in a bid to make sure that a trip to Berlin-Tegel can look as good as one would expect.
- Building layouts have been transformed, too, helping to reduce clutter and find a more impressive and consistent level of performance.
- Jetways are easily controlled simply by using CTRL+J.
- Corrected parking positions help to make sure you can enjoy a far more realistic take on Belin-Tegel.
- Terrain errors have been adjusted and reduced, with the airport now far more like it should be in terms of textures and terrain.
- Lighting changes and adjusts on runways and taxiways to help improve visibility whilst helping you stay on the right track when taking off at night.
- New and improved optimized AGNIS and AESLite solutions improved shadow support, lighting and much more. Helps to make the airport feel and look more hospitable and realistic.
- Struggling to find a performance level that’s of an acceptable standard? Then use the extended EDDT Traffic config tool to ensure that performance is as balanced as it can be.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.