San Luis County Regional Airport (KSBP) Scenery for MSFS
Right in the middle of the California coast, between San Francisco and Los Angeles, lies the beautiful San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport KSBP (McChesney Field). Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 Release
- File size
- 362 MB
- Just Flight
With a very active presence of General Aviation aircraft, it also has three passenger airlines servicing non-stop flights to Seattle, San Francisco, Portland, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Denver, and Dallas-Fort Worth.
Over the last few years, the airport has seen incredible growth to almost half a million passengers a year and expanded its capacity with a brand-new passenger terminal and Fixed-base operator (FBO) terminal and hangar.
This brand-new Microsoft Flight Simulator rendition of KSBP has been created with an obsessive amount of detail. It makes use of all the incredible features the Microsoft Flight Simulator platform has to offer, such as crispy high definition full PBR texturing and incredibly detailed modeling of all the buildings and objects at and around the airport.
- High-resolution modeling of the interior in the terminal and FBO
- Detailed modeling of all hangars and buildings
- Animated boarding gates
- Meticulous focus on details, creating an immersive experience at the airport
- Realistic markings and obstructions on and around the airport
- Custom animated and weather-responsive elements such as windsocks and flags
- Realistic AI behavior
- Complete night lighting environment for the entire airport area
- Enhanced grass and vegetation on and around the airport
- Tested and validated by actual residents and aviators from the SLO county airport community
- Fully designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator with hand-crafted PBR textures for every object, creating realistic depth, roughness, shadows, and highlights
About Just Flight
Based in the United Kingdom, Just Flight, owned by Mastertronic Group has been in the simulation business since the early days of FS2000. Developing in-house creations and publishing flight sim add-ons from third-party developers for various platforms including MSFS, X-Plane, and Prepar3D.
Their latest focus has been on the next-gen platforms including P3Dv5 and Microsoft's latest flight simulator, MSFS (2020) release.
Trusted by thousands of flight simmers worldwide, Just Flight is a household name in flight simulation.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.