Airport Geneva Scenery for X-Plane
Welcome to Aéroport International de Genève! Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 375 MB
4 km north of the city of Geneva lies the second largest airport in Switzerland from which you can fly to 123 destinations all over the world. With Airport Geneva this international hub now finds its way to XPlane 11.
The detailed scenery with terminals T1 and T2 features a complete taxiway network that can be used by ATC and AI aircraft. The surroundings of the airport are rendered in high resolution and come with glass and pavement reflections, volumetric grass and ground service vehicles. Completed by the road network with animated vehicles, they help bring this scenery to life.
The add-on is also compatible with World Traffic v3 and X-Life v4.
- Ortho imagery with a resolution of 0.30 m
- Custom terrain mesh with 5.0 m planar & 0.05 m altimetric resolution
- SAM passenger boarding bridges, Safedock A-VDGSs, and marshallers
- Complete taxiway route network for use by ATC and AI aircraft
- Native XPlane 11 ground service vehicles with a ground route network
- Static aircraft toggled on/off by the "Draw Parked Aircraft" checkbox
- Glass and pavement reflections
- Volumetric grass
- Road network with animated cars
- World Traffic v3 and X-Life v4 compatibility
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.