Airport Maastricht-Aachen Scenery for X-Plane
While Maastricht-Aachen Airport might be of a smaller size than other European international airports, it's a very important airport. It sits around 10km northeast of the city of Maastricht and around 30km from the city of Aachen. As the second-largest hub for cargo transport in the Netherlands, it's a very important location for aviation in the country. Read more...
- X-Plane 10.51+, X-Plane 11 and X-Plane 11/10 Steam Version
- File size
- 380 MB
This add-on looks to bring the airport to modern X-Plane standards. Now with much more improvement and detail across the airport, you can arrive at something much more welcoming. This is an airport which is very commonly used for low-cost carriers like Ryanair and German Wings.
Many flights to southern Europe will stop off here at Maastricht-Aachen Airport, though, making it a very important flight for numerous reasons.
By adding new and much-needed individualism to the airport, the whole region will feel much more specific. By playing a key role in aviation within the region, there is also a European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation location here.
For those who want to add a very important airport to their simulator, there, be sure to try out Maastricht-Aachen Airport for X-Plane by XYZ Visuals.
- A fresh take on the important Maastricht-Aachen Airport, delivered in detail according to X-Plane 11 standards.
- All ground layouts and locations included the use of high-resolution aerial imagery.
- New and improved buildings produced using photorealistic textures to deliver the best level of detail.
- Accurate reproduction of all ground markings to help with easier navigation, management, and arrival at Maastricht-Aachen Airport.
- New lighting solutions help you to easily see where you are flying, with customized night illumination making it easier to arrive during evenings.
- Animated and fully operational radar facility work in the background of Maastricht-Aachen Airport.
- Numerous new changes and minor additions will help to ensure the whole airport feels more appropriate and populous.
- Animated road traffic allows all parts of the airport to feel as busy as they should, with new and improved animation adding life to the whole airport.
- Performance friendly optimization takes place to ensure frames per second is never needlessly hampered.
- Fully compatible with X-Plane 10.51 as well as X-Plane 11.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.