- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 600 MB
Maastricht-Aachen airport is a busy regional airport on the Dutch-Belgian-German border. Due to this location, itís popular with cargo companies and low-cost carriers like Germanwings and Ryanair. It is close to many major cities and the industrial hearts of Belgium and Germany. Itís also the airport that EUROCONTROL chooses as its home base because of this central location. Besides the cargo and passenger flights, Maastricht-Aachen has two flying schools and a lot of general aviation traffic.
The version that Andras Kozma made for Aerosoft is a small marvel of state-of-the-art scenery design. Even though nearly all buildings and structures are modeled in great detail and textured with photographic textures the frame rate remains remarkably high and smooth. Unlike many other airports, it also got a very lively feel to it with many animations. Itís a perfect location for your regional flights around Western Europe and for online flying.
This new version was created for Lockheed Martinís Prepar3D V4.2 and uses all the distinct features of that simulator.
- Aerial image coverage with a 15cm/pixel resolution
- Photographic textures on all buildings
- Very good frame rate
- Immediate surrounding included
- Full use of P3D V4 dynamic lights
- Many animations (including motion capture human figures)
- Traffic on most major roads
- Compatible with NL2000 (see manual about that)