- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 600 MB
Based close to the border between the Netherlands and Germany, Maastricht-Aachen Airport is a very important regional airport. Given its proximity to both countries, trips to and from each nation – and including people from each nation – are commonplace.
That’s a big reason why a lot of virtual pilots like to fly to and from here. Now, in P3Dv4+, you can enjoy a much-improved take on the airport.
With over 600MB worth of additions and improvements, this edition of the airport makes sure it stands out from the rest. No longer following the same generic designs as other airports, this has its own personality and style that ensures it stands out.
This includes detailed texturing on each building to a higher level of detail, ensuring that accuracy in building placement is of a high standard.
It will also ensure that you are left with an improved take on the airport without a slowdown in performance. Due to smart coding and photographic texturing, frame rates and performance standards should stay high throughout your use of this airport add-on.
This is the ideal place to take off for many flights around Western Europe, and it’s now easier than ever before.
The airport itself has huge importance to aviation in the area due to the fact it has so many large cities based nearby. This makes it easy for aircraft to fly to and from here due to the excellent transport networks from the local area to various surrounding major cities.
It’s also got two major flying schools alongside a host of general traffic, all of which has been included as part of this add-on.
Whether you fly here in real-life or you simply wish to make one of the major regional airports in Europe stand out, this is a good place to start. Add more detail where and when needed with the help of a new and improved Maastricht-Aachen Airport redesign.
- 15cm/pixel aerial image coverage for detail suitable for P3Dv4.
- Photographic texturing used across the buildings to match with aerial imagery.
- Impressive surrounding areas all filled in with the correct level of detail.
- Dynamic lighting helps to ensure Maastricht-Aachen now matches P3D standards.
- Fresh new animations included, as well as motion-captured human figures.
- Traffic moves around most major roads to help fill in the surrounding areas.
- Fully compatible with NL2000 – check included manual for any extra details.
- Impressive work in the background ensures a consistently high frame rate.