Approaching Dortmund Scenery for P3Dv4
A trip to the city of Dortmund, despite being one of Germany’ most colorful and historic cities, can feel like a real let-down in Prepar3D. This add-on, though, adds some much-needed character and warmth to the whole area. Not only does it help to make the city of Dortmund look far better, but it vastly improves upon the old EDLW and Hengsen-Opherdicke airports alongside the surrounding areas. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 2.5 GB
This helps to make sure that you never need to feel like a trip to Dortmund is wasted. By reviving the rich city skyline, you can take in many of the most important landmarks in the city once again. You can even take virtual walks of the city, with avatar mode possible to help make sure you can enjoy a very enjoyable aviation experience.
The Clinic Center North heliport is added in, too, which makes it easy for those flying a chopper to land here without too much issue. You can also take on various VFR flights and missions, with all manner of exciting rescue missions waiting for you at the A&E clinic.
- Everything coded using the P3D v4 SDK, allowing for impressive visual experience whilst maintaining a rich level of performance.
- Shadows optimized to help make sure that the city casts authentic and genuine shadows time and time again.
- Seasonal textures allow for the entire city to alter based on the season that you choose to fly here, such as snowfall when you are flying in winter.
- Ground layout and airport changes are included too, making sure that there is much more accuracy with regards to where certain parts of the airport lead.
- New meshing and ground adaptions will help to make sure that steps are prevented at the airport borders when you use various different meshing.
- Animated windsocks, all of which will react to the wind.
- New and improved apron lamps with new and improved dynamic lighting to help improve visibility when you arrive in Dortmund during the dark of night.
- A faithful take on the city, with all 3D PAPIs, included helping improve the visual and aesthetic appeal of the add-on.
- Optimization of great graphics and consistent performance brings an end to having to choose between presentation and performance.
- A fresh take on the city using a modified AFCAD based on AIRAC 1710 from March 2017.
- Animated and impressive jetways; simply hit CTRL+J to activate this.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.