- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 963 MB
German aviation comes in many shapes and sizes, but no airports are smaller than Erfurt-Weimar Airport. Otherwise known as Airport Erfurt, this important part of the German aviation scene has become a popular visiting spot for pilots in virtual flight simulation.
Now, P3D v4 users can enjoy flying to a much more realistic take on the airport.
With around 10,000 air movements per year at the airport and around 280,000 passengers per year, this is an airport with pretty significant turnover of passengers. The fact it is the smallest international airport in the country only goes to show just how important aviation is to German culture.
It often charts flights to major locations such as Vilnius and Mallorca, covering various parts of Europe. For that reason, many pilots like to come here and sample the airport up-close and personal.
Now, you can do so in a deeply detailed take on the airport utilizing AESLite for the best possible airport realism. Now, traffic moves around the airport freely and honestly, creating a much more lifelike travel experience.
With the airport brought to life and added with more detail than beforehand, this small international airport now sticks out as you fly overhead.
- A complete recreation of the airport with all of its major facilities captured and recreated.
- Makes use of photorealistic texturing in all buildings, vehicles, and parts of the airport.
- Authentic texture rendering of the aprons helps to make the airport stand out from the terrain.
- 0.5m/pixel season ground textures help to keep the airport looking unique in each season.
- Day and night textures included so the airport changes depending on the time of day.
- 3D approach lights make it easier for pilots to see where they are as they arrive.
- Lighting concept if used to help create the individual lighting conditions of the airport.
- SODE-supported HITEC hanger included with fully operational hanger doors.
- Animated people and vehicles move around the airport to help keep it alive.
- Static aircraft and vehicles populate various parts of the airport for further life.
- AESLite animated ground vehicles move around to help create busyness.
- Autogen is placed authentically to help create the most realistic location possible.
- All 3D objects come with seasonal controls to ensure they never feel out of place.
- 15cm/pixel Orthophoto is used to help ensure the color of the scenery matches reality.
- Compatible with all major AI traffic add-ons to help further populate the airport.
- Comes with a fully operational version of Scenery Configurator Pro.