Harry Reid International Airport (KLAS) Scenery for X-Plane
Las Vegas X-Plane Scenery has four runways and two passenger terminals. In February 2021, the Clark County Commission unanimously approved the renaming of McCarran International Airport to Harry Reid International Airport, after the retired Nevada senator. Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 8.99 GB
- SAM animated jetways (SAM 3 is required-free)
- High Resolution edited USGS orthophoto covering the airport, the Las Vegas strip, and surrounding area
- Custom terrain mesh
- Custom lighting
- Custom ground textures with specular reflections
- Custom ground lines, runway markings, and detail textures.
- High-quality PBR building textures with night lighting
- Requires X-Plane 11.53 or newer version
- Free SAM plugin is required for the animated gates
FeelThere is a flight simulator and ATC simulator developer based in CA, USA headed up by team leader and owner Victor Racz.
FeelThere have been developing add-ons for flight simulators since the early days - since FS2002 and have been working on every iteration since. Their products have included creations for many different aircraft and airport (scenery) creations.
Since their flight simulator developments and aircraft creations, they have also branched out into Air Traffic Control (ATC) simulators and have mastered the Tower! series which is popular among PC-based ATC simulation users. Tower! is likely the most used and acclaimed ATC simulator software for PC.
Feelthere is now also focused on creating content for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release simulator with various scenery packages and likely aircraft to follow.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.