- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D
- File size
- 330 MB
Maastricht-Aachen airport is a busy regional airport on the Dutch/Belgium/German border. It`s popular with cargo companies and low cost carriers (like GermanWings and RyanAir) because of its location. It is close to many major twons and the industry heart of Belgium and Germany.
It’s also the airport that EUROCONTROL choose as its home base because of this central location. Next to the cargo and passenger flights the airport has two flying school and a lot of general aviation traffic.
The version that Andras Kozma made for Aerosoft is a small marvel of state of the art scenery design. Even though nearly all buildings and structured are modelled in great detail and textured with photographic textures the framerate remains remarkably high and fluent. Unlike many other airports it also got a very lively feel to it with many animations. It’s a perfect location for you regional flights around Western Europe and online flying.
- Aerial image coverage with 15cm/pix resolution
- Photographic textures on all buildings
- Very good framerate
- Immediate surrounding included
- Many animations (including motion capture human figures) (FSX only)
- Traffic on most major roads
- FSX and Prepar3D installer included
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services) (FSX only)
- Compatible with NL2000 (see manual about that)
- No online activation needed
- Low price, good value for money