- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 11 (all versions)
- File size
- 2 GB
The Airport Zurich (previously Zurich-Kloten) is the largest airport in Switzerland, now in a brand new version for X-Plane 11. This completely new scenery is full of details, including every building and the entire airport environment, De-Icing and all features you would expect from a modern scenery for X-Plane.
The ground layout has been created from scratch based on high-resolution aerial images and it complies with the current data of the charts. The development of the airport facilities meets the state of late 2015 as well.
The buildings and objects in this scenery were modeled with numerous 3D details and photo-realistic textures; in some parts, even high-resolution 2K textures were used. A multitude of animations for the radar systems, windsocks, airport traffic, and more move this airport even closer to its real counterpart. The faithful signage and lighting of all taxiways and runways round off this impression. And thanks to baked textures in combination with X-Plane’s HDR rendering, Airport Zurich will shine at night as well with excellent effects.
Despite all the features and complexity, great attention has been paid to the performance of this airport so it can be shown with a good frame rate.
The finished development condition results in some new features:
- Newly created buildings and objects with lots of 3D details, partly high-resolution 2K textures
- New transparent boarding bridges with glass sides at every gate
- Updated taxiways and parking positions, as creating parking positions for the Airbus A380 changed other positions and moved lots of taxiway markings
- Parking position E67 at Dock E now includes a separate, elevated boarding bridge
- Static Airbus A380 of Emirates Airline, parking at Gate E67
- Terminal 2 was recently rebuilt and was finished by the end of 2015 – we already completely finished the terminal for this scenery
- Enhanced Apron P with additional parking positions
- Jet engine test site with new, large noise absorption hall
- The entrances to terminals 1 and 2 were recently rebuilt – we already completely finished the reconstruction for this scenery, including a new roofing
- Completely created scenery of Airport Zurich for X-Plane 10, state of late 2015
- Detailed representation of the airport
- Photorealistic ground textures based on aerial images (0,5m/pixel)
- All buildings and airport facilities
- Photoreal textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Complete taxiway and runway signage
- “High-speed taxiways”, allowing for exiting the runway at high speeds
- Great night effects (baked textures X-Plane 10 HDR)
- Animated radar systems and wind hoses
- Animated vehicle traffic at and around the airport
- True to the original runway and taxiway lighting
- Traffic routes with ground traffic signage
- Optimized for good performance (frame rate)
- Custom Mesh for the Airport Area
- Animated De-icing Trucks east of Terminal E
- VFR Helper
- Gates A44, A47, A48, A49, A55 with animated Jetways (installed AutoGate Version is needed)
- Manual in English/German and up to date charts