Mega Airport Zurich v2.0 Professional Scenery for P3D
As one of the most important airports in Switzerland, Zurich should feel as realistic as possible. it's a major part of European aviation and plays a critical role in people traveling to and from Zurich. However, much like many parts of Swiss civilization, P3D v4 does a poor job of capturing it in the right light. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 1.5 GB
With this 500MB add-on, users can finally make Zurich stand out as the cultural metropolis that it is. The largest airport in the country, this helps to add in key features that were missing previously. With fresh and full details include, with every building and airport environmental feature changed, Zurich is now a much more hospitable place to come and visit. All of the features you would expect to come to life in a scenery package are included here.
From the new ground layout to the high-resolution aerial imagery used to enhance said layout, all delivered through image collection and chart research, Zurich is now much easier to reach an visit. Thanks to the AFD files included, too, users can make sure that the runways can be enjoyed and endured in the most trying and specific of weather and wind conditions.
Not only does this help to make the airport more rewarding to visit, it ensures it's more authentic, too. The new scale of graphical improvement allows for the airport to be a very fun, exciting destination to visit. The improved runway lighting, now in full 3D, combined with animated radar and windsock changes, allows for the airport to be much more lifelike and alive.
Add in the creation of the vehicle and people traffic, too, and the airport looks as bustling and as busy as one would expect. Also, depending on when you arrive, the airport can change via weather alterations taking place.
- Designed for perfect comparability and performance within P3D v4.
- Edited, adapted, and optimized to ensure that it fits with approaches based on recent charts.
- The layout of the ground is matched by the impressive new textures. This helps to ensure a much more realistic, imposing-looking layout to the airport.
- Improved lighting and greater dynamic lighting helps to bring the whole airport to life in some style.
- Runway and taxiway lighting all works as and when needed for pilots.
- Optimized AGNIS, lighter and AESLite features for better, more lasting visual support.
- Extended and easy to use feature selection for setting up the airport, vehicle traffic, and resolution features.
- Jetways are now fully movable simply by using CTRL+J on your keyboard.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.