Mega Airport Frankfurt v2.0 Professional Scenery for P3D
As a major part of the German economy, Frankfurt is a city of immense importance. Not only is Frankfurt a very important city for commerce, but also for culture. A deeply open-minded and multicultural city, Frankfurt is a location that is visited by millions every year. In P3D, even version 4, it looks rundown and nowhere near as energetic as it should. This second version of Mega Airport Frankfurt helps to correct that problem once and for all. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 6 GB
By ensuring that you are left with a totally new take on Frankfurt Airport, arrival into the city of commerce is no longer quite so difficult. Immense attention to detail is carried out across the board. Nothing is left to chance, with this major hub of German commerce and culture coming to life in true fashion.
Once an airport that felt free from life and charisma, this helps to ensure that everything is improved. New textures, new lighting, new layout, seasonal changes and more authentic scaling and atmosphere makes Frankfurt a city worth visiting once again.
- A total change to the airport, with new 3D objects and imagery placed across the airport per Fraport AG documentation for greater authenticity.
- New object scaling makes sure that Cargo City South stands out as the massive trade hub that it is.
- 3D objects are improved to help make sure that everything lines up and is more accurate, in-scale, and relatable to the real airport.
- Over 140km2 of change has been implemented.
- This helps to ensure that aerial image-based autogen features make locations like Raunheim, Walldorf, Zeppelinheim, and other nearby locations look realistic, too.
- The general airport area has been expanded upon to make it as welcoming as possible.
- New Terminal A-Plus and Terminal B (with satellites) have been added for easier flight control.
- New taxiway signs are included to ensure they are closer to the real thing.
- ICE station is included alongside a new parking lot.
- New buildings in the airport are added with the correct layout, look, and textures for Frankfurt Airport.
New to P3D v4
- One of the most important changes in the new code is compiled using the P3D v4/v5 SDK. This allows for much better performance management and general care.
- All objects are optimized for better use with shadow tech, ground layout, and seasonal change as time goes on. This helps to ensure that everything maintains a general relevance.
- New ground adaptions are used to help make sure that airport border meshing blends perfectly with different meshes, avoiding clear straight-line borders that are unappealing.
- Optimized 3D lighting has been improved vastly to help make sure that visibility is improved when taking off or arriving at Frankfurt during the night.
- Apron lamps are included with new effects and impressive dynamic lighting.
- AFCAD approaches are altered per Airac 1708.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.