Airport Madrid-Barajas (LEMD) Scenery for X-Plane
The largest airport in Spain, the Airport Madrid-Barajas has been recreated in stunning detail for users of X-Plane 11, including all of the buildings and the service facilities. In the real world, the airport is a central hub for Spanish aviation and plays a crucial role in connecting flights from Europe to South America. Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 2 GB
The entire image area (around 400 square km) features autogen buildings and vegetation and features detailed ground markings and jetway models (using SAM plug-in). The dynamic lighting also brings this airport and surrounding areas to life.
- Highly detailed reproduction of Airport Madrid-Barajas and surrounding area
- All buildings and service facilities recreated
- Includes terminal 4 and terminal 4 satellite with interior equipment
- Detailed ground markings and animated jetway models (using SAM plug-in)
- Dynamic lighting that adds further realism
- Highly detailed models and animations that add realism
- Aerial image covers a surface of 400 square km and features autogen buildings and vegetation
- Custom Mesh (Ortho4XP patch included)
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.