- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 6.2 GB
As far as aviation goes, a trip to the royal city of Madrid, the capital of Spain, is always hugely enjoyable. With this add-on, though, you can make sure that any trips to the capital are even more enjoyable in P3D.
Faithfully recreating the aviation scene of Madrid, you can fly into the city and enjoy over 400km2 of transformation. With new animations, models and 3D scenery included, you can enjoy a much more impressive-looking take on the famous city.
Itís also got a detailed AFCAD, offering impressive locations for both parking and approach. This makes it nice and easy for you to land at the largest airport in Spain, the Madrid-Barajas.
This is also the sixth largest airport in the whole of Europe, and 25th in the world. That kind of acclaim should make this an airport that you would want to visit time and time again.
Now, though, you can see the airport come to life and form as it should have.
- Highly impressive configuration in like with P3D v4/v5 SDK requirements, optimized for elite delivery of new shadow systems used in v4.
- Dynamic lighting and impressive grand layouts allow for easier visibility and accessibility to the airport for all.
- Impressive runway lighting with both activation and deactivation allowed, conditional on the time of day and/or the weather.
- Very easy to install and work with, this adds in key buildings such as VOR and ILS to help add more facilities to Madrid-Barajas.
- Aerial imagery covers a huge amount of the airport, with autogen buildings and other add-ons included to fill up the general around the airport.
- New detailed airport buildings included, including Terminal 4 and Terminal 4 satellite buildings. All completed with interior fittings and equipment, too.
- New animated jetway models, SODE jetways included as a free download option as well.
- Docking systems provided at all gates as well as newly improved functional windsocks.
- Newly improved pre-rendered shadowing and night lighting.
- Detailed and improved ground markings that look excellent in P3D v4/5.
- The scenery and aerial imagery all geo-referenced to deliver the highest compatibility with other third-party add-ons.
- Impressive attention to detail with airline parking codes and other procedures included for easier entry and landing.
- Advanced configuration toll delivers a hugely impressive and satisfying experience overall, with many minor adjustments delivering an impressive performance.