Mega Airport Barcelona Professional Scenery for P3D
As one of the most exciting and enjoyable cities in the world to visit, a trip to Barcelona can be magical. Sadly, as P3D v4 users will know, Barcelona feels nothing like its real self in the simulation. This add-on includes over 4,200km2 of loving detail to the whole airport as well as major parts of the city itself. Thanks to a new range of autogen as well as fresh new buildings laid out, Barcelona looks much more like the real thing. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 10.6 GB
Now, the airport carries major parts of the local city as well as the same kind of specific buildings seen in real-life. Visits to Barcelona will feel more engaging as the airport looks much more like the real thing. As the 10th largest airport in the European aerospace, it's vital that Barcelona Airport can be adjusted to live up to that unique atmosphere and expectation.
Not the major markings of the city stand out alongside freshly improved AFCAD approaches. Now, the whole city looks and acts much more like the real thing; a bustling metropolis of culture, contribution, and diversity. A professional P3D v4 add-on, this adds key features including dynamic lighting, changing due to the weather, and makes use of v4/v5 optimization for the best possible performance.
- A total change to the city of Barcelona's major airport, with all major buildings and service options, changed to fit with realistic imagery of the airport itself.
- The airport is transformed thanks to high-quality aerial imagery that helps to perfectly portray the airport and its surrounding areas. Over 4,200km2 covered throughout.
- Autogen buildings and vegetation are designed to help match up with aerial imagery of the nearby region.
- Detailed airport buildings are improved with new and improved interior design within.
- Detailed animated jetway models help to improve and freshen up the entire experience.
- Safe gates at all gates are included as well as fully functional windsocks.
- Pre-rendered night lighting and self-shadowing add extra attention to detail.
- Detailed ground markings are based on recent charts.
- The scenery and aerial imagery utilize geo-referencing for the best compatibility P3D v4 offers.
- Airport works even when using other terrain add-ons for Barcelona as a whole.
- Animated vehicle traffic helps to add extra energy and atmosphere to the city.
- AFCAD files improved and changed to ensure that Barcelona Airport gets the right parking and approach from both AI and user.
- Extended configuration to help change each and every aspect of the add-on' features.
New to P3D v4 and P3D v5
- Impressive changes to coding make sure that Mega Airport Barcelona Professional runs accurately per P3D v4/v5 SDK features.
- All objects are optimized for new and improved shadow technology.
- Dynamic lighting is changed and can be turned on/off via the configurations menu.
- The ground layout has been altered and improved to show more detailed aerial imagery.
- Optimized 3D runway lighting allows for easier visibility when traveling at night/during poor weather.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.