- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition
- File size
- 5.4 GB
A trip to Barcelona is among the very finest trips to make across the European continent. However, for FSX: Steam Edition users, that might not quite feel the case. A trip here can reveal a dour, dull and generic looking airport that is nothing like the real thing. As the 10th largest and busiest airport in Europe, this development helps to add that continental appeal and size in a manner that previously wasn’t possible.
Now, a trip to Barcelona in FSX can feel much more enjoyable than it was previously. The high quality, high-resolution imagery covers a whopping 4,200km2 of the airport as well as major parts of the city itself. With autogen buildings and specifically placed landmarks, this introduces close to 5.5GB of data to help transform Barcelona to look more as it should.
From sports stadiums to pre-rendered night lighting, a whole new host of animations and buildings, Barcelona changes and transforms in front of your very eyes. Fresh ground markings appear across the region and the airport, with new and improved up-to-date charts and AFCAD files ensuring that parking is up-to-date, too.
If you feel that Barcelona Airport – and Barcelona in a wider sense – lacks realism, this can help you to correct that.
- New and improved changes to the Barcelona Airport help to make sure that all buildings and features important to the airport’ safe running are included.
- Aerial imagery is included across the airport, with major surroundings altered in the city to cover over 4,000km2 of simulation space.
- Autogen and vegetation sprawl across the city, fitting in with aerial imagery to help really improve the look of the entire area.
- New and improved airport buildings are included, with Terminal 1 also included with a full interior design to help further expand airport realism.
- New models are included for everything from jetways and safety gates to markings and chartings. This helps to really create the kind of atmosphere that is true to the airport itself.
- Pre-rendered self-shadowing and night lighting really helps to portray the airport in the most impressive light.
- The geo-referenced scenery and aerial imagery ensure that there are a seamless change and compatibility across the city and its surrounding areas.
- Not got the processing power for both city and airport? You can choose what features to use.
- AFCAD files are included with airline parking codes and approach procedures in line with AIRAC 1708.
- The easy configuration gives you all the help that you need to modify and choose what features to include to get the best presentation/performance balance.